Reality...

*Liv's POV

I was sick and tired of pretending I was fine. I sat there in a ball crying, hoping no one would notice that I wasn't out with the others. But the door creaked open and Bella's face poked out.

"What are you doing, oh your crying." Bella rushed over to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I was so sad about my dad and then the party happened so fast and I never got any time to myself and I'm all..." I was stopped.

"It's alright to be sad, it's apart of life. People leave us on the road of life and it's normal. Your meant to be sad when your dad leaves you to go on another road because he's gone, but that can't change how much he loved you. He may be gone but he's still here in your heart." Bella points to my heart, I sit on her lap and let her hold me. We sit there for a while until someone opens the door.

"Calum's up and he wants to talk to you Bella." It's Nat, why does Calum want to talk to Bella and not me?

"Coming. Are you sure your ok now?" Bella says.

"I'm sure." I smile.

"But remember I'm always here for you no matter what." She says smiling back.

"Thanks heaps." She grins as I talk.

***Hey guys, I hope you all are enjoying the book! Please comment any requests of what could happen, it would mean the world to me. Love you all!