Lost...

*Liv's POV

I found a place to crouch down and hide. I was hoping the man hadn't followed, but I heard the door open. I stopped breathing as the man started to search. The door opened up again.

"Get out or I'll shoot!" The man yelled. I peeked out to see the man standing there with his gun pointing to a young man's head.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend, I'm not doing any harm." It was Calum! Ah Calum, I wish I could scream and save him.

"Turn around! Don't say anything or I'll shoot!" The man yelled spitting everywhere.

I had a split second decision and decided to run and tackle the guy. I silently got up, Calum turned around and I bolted and jumped onto the guy. I took his gun and threw away. I looked up at Calum and he looked at me. He leaned down and kissed me.

"There's no time for kissing, call the police!" I yelled.

"Fine, anything for you babe." Calum said looking into my eyes. I couldn't get him out of my head. I loved Calum and I didn't tell him enough.

***Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying this book. I might finish this book in a few chapters. Tell me if I should keep going or finish soon. I've made a new book! It's called Getting to know you...! I hope you enjoy it! Love you all!