Taking control...

*Liv's POV

Knowing that I was ok was great, but I still wanted to get it right with Nat. I k ow I had been harsh on her but I wanted her to learn her lesson, hard!

The next day, I wake up to remember that I'm still in the hospital. I was going home today, which was great but I was actually enjoying the time here. I left at 10:30 and said I would go into work.

"Oh hey Liv!" Calum said when I opened the apartment door.

"Mornin babe, I'm going to work. I had a shower and I'll be home round 5:30-6. Unless I get forced to come home early." I say leaving to get changed.

"Oh no missy, your staying right here!" Calum says.

"No, I'm going to see everyone. I haven't seen everyone at work since before Lauren left to move back to Australia! I'm going in!" I needed to see everyone and just have a chat. I was missing the days that I would get bored and stalk everyone's social media pages.

"Olivia you are staying home! No matter what!" Calum was starting to raise his voice.

I run to my room get changed, wait until Calum's into the kitchen and run to go to work. Let's hope he would hunt me down after. But wait, he doesn't even know where I work. Does he even know I work?

"Bye babe, I'm going. Love you heaps!"

"Oh fine, but be home by 6! I have a surprise!" Calum says a little upset with me.

I got to work fine, saw everyone. My boss, my assistant and my other assistant and some other work friends.

"Hey Noah!" I yell, I used to have the biggest crush on Noah but I wasn't sure that he liked me. We were friends but I never thought about anything else.

"Oh hey Liv, great to see you back! I heard about your dad, I'm so sorry he was a great man! Where were you the last few days?" He smiled.

"Um, I was with the family. I think I'm just getting over my dad." I lied, I didn't want to tell him anything else. Including about me being in the hospital, he would freak and may tell everyone else.

"Hey um, are you free tonight?" Noah says, wait is he asking me out on a date? But I'm dating Calum, how do I say this?

"Um, tonight I was just gonna relax with my friend. So maybe another night? Bye." I said, smiling and trying to leave.

"Oh ok, I'll pop around to your apartment at some point in the week. Bye." Oh god what was I getting myself into?

I went and had a chat with all my other work friends. I got home to see Calum at the door waiting for me.

"He sexy, I've got a surprise for you. Get changed into something comfy and I'll be on the couch waiting." Calum says grinning as he smacks my butt as I walk in.

I get changed into tracksuit pants, Calum's Nirvana shirt, taking my curly hair out and putting Calum's baseball cap on. I go out to see Calum on the couch with the most suspicious look on his face, his grin is so big it touches both ears.

"Guess what! I got all the Friends Series for $20! I know how much you love them, so I got them straight away!" Calum says.

"This is why I love you Calum Hood!" I say grinning.

***Hey guys, I sorry this chapter is a little long. It's like over 350 words longer than I usually have. Hope you like it, I'm writing another one after this. Love you all!