As a team

It had been a year since Grunkle Stan had attempted to kill both Dipper and Ford. The family had gotten closer over the year, even though they had there up's, and down's the family always prevailed.

  Today was Dipper's 20th Birthday, and Bill had been acting strange all week. Assuming that Bill was planning a surprise party for him, Dipper brushed it off. As Dipper was rising out of bed on the his birthday, he heard a loud beep, then a crash, and a following loud curse from his grunkle.

  Getting up Dipper followed the noises, to find his grunkle Ford, cursing over an alarm clock he had just broke. "Hey kiddo" Ford said, cheerily, "happy birthday, I hope you don't mind but could you go to the convenience store in town, and grab me a new alarm clock?" Ford asked, sheepishly.

  "Yeah no problem dad, just let me get changed" Dipper said, running upstairs into his room, grabbing his favorite yellow and black hoodie, he pulled it on, along with black skinny jeans, and boots. Going to his bathroom connected to his room, Dipper combed out his hair, before brushing his teeth, and putting on eyeliner.

  Yeah he wore eyeliner. After last Halloween, when he dressed up like a vampire with Bill, and he wore eyeliner, ever since the incident, Bill had been begging Dipper to wear the makeup, until Dipper wore it daily, and it so pleased the other male, immensely.

  Looking in the mirror Dipper reflected on his appearance, over the year he had grown a tad bit more, now the top of his head met Bills nose, which was awesome in Dippers opinion, since there was not a large gap in height difference, when they kissed.

  Last month with Fords permission, Dipper had gotten a tattoo, as a little joke he got a pine tree on his right wrist, his hair had gotten longer too, and instead of puffing up like a bush, his hair had flattened out, and swished to the right slightly.

  He was happy with his appearance now though, and Bill sure did like it, he swore the demon couldn't help, but always at least have one hand on him 24/7.  Dipper rushed down the stairs, grabbing his helmet on his way, and ran out the front door. Going outside he gazed at his beautiful bike, meaning his motorcycle, that Ford had gotten him 5 months ago.

  The bike was a beautiful black, and silver Goldwing. As Dipper strapped on his helmet, he straddled the bike, and started it up. Riding into town, Dipper thought about his boyfriend, they had been dating for 3 years now, but something was up with the other male, he hadn't seen Bill in 2 days now, which was weird, seeing as Bill usually made it a point to see Dipper everyday.

  Brushing off these thoughts, Dipper parked his bike before jumping off, and walking in the convenience store. Quickly grabbing the alarm clock and paying, Dipper put the bag in the trunk, before jumping back on his bike, about to put his helmet on when he heard a snide laugh, sighing he turned his head to see the star quarterback, Mitchell Kale, with his two goons Liam Salet, and Bryan Stone.

  Turning to the idiots Dipper, tried to reason with them, "guys come on, school is done, and I'm 20 today, can't we all act like adults?" Dipper said calmly, "can't we all act like adults?" Mitchell repeated, in a feminine voice "what are you gonna do faggot?!" Mitchell yelled.

  "Absolutely nothing, I'm gonna start up my bike and leave" Dipper said, in a low voice. Faster than lightning, Mitchell came up, and flung Dipper off his bike, "did I say you could leave?" He questioned, Mitchell being of course,  one of the few people taller than Dipper, and loomed over him.

  Grabbing his switch blade, Mitchell kneeled over Dipper, slowly grabbing his face, and cutting into his lip. "Where's you boyfriend now?" Mitchell said, leaning forward, and licking the blood that had sprung forward from Dipper's lips. Dipper shivered in disgust, but before he could spit in the idiots face, a voice was heard behind Mitchell.