Chapter 1

"Child muncher," Regina said as she and Snow walked in the cafe. "What do want now Regina?" The Blind Witch gave a fed up sigh as she rolled her eyes.
"You're lucky you can't see what finger I'm raising for you."
"Ok, both of you stop it," Snow said before they broke out in an argument. "Do you know..a William Herondale?" She asked.

The blind witch inhaled and slowly exhaled, "William Herondale...sorry, no idea who that is."
"Hey what's going on?" Emma asked as she and Killian approached Snow and Regina.

"We saw this...odd shaped tombstone, it, with the name William Herondale, that's it." Snow said.

"Who the bloody hell is William -?" Hook asked as he was cut off by Regina's sass comment,"well if we knew we wouldn't of asked who he is captain guyliner."

"Did...did someone just say William Herondale?" A girl with blonde hair and brown eyes questioned as she entered the diner.

The (blind) witch inhaled and exhaled again, only this this time smiling, "ah, Jessie, right on time."

"Jessie?" Regina asked in confusion.

Jessie walked slowly up to the counter watching Emma, Hook, Regina and Snow. "That's what people call me. It's short for Jessamine. Now, who asked about Herondale?"