Chapter 11

Emma was going through the story book, "they're still in the book," she mumbled. Just then, Izzy and Clary opened the door and entered the apartment.
"Hey, is everything alright?" Emma asked looking up from the book.
"Yea, everything's... alright," Emma said smiling, "Hook, wants you to meet him in, the woods."
"Really? But I have to find away to get you guys-"
"That can wait Swan," Izzy said gracefully taking the book away from Emma and... also, smiling.
"O...k..," Emma said cautiously and confused getting up ," I guess I'll be going."
"Stop," Izzy said digging through Emma's closet pulling out a light pink almost peach, knee length dress. "Wear this, and let me do your hair."
"Ok what's going on?" Emma asked laughing, wearing her dress as little as Izzy did her hair.
"Just a stroll through the woods...with Captain Hook...there's a sentence I'd thought I'd never say," Clary said as Emma giggled.
Jace walked in, sat down and crossed his arms.
Emma and Izzy exchanged glances.
"Jace, what's wrong?" Clary asked as she sat next to him playing with his fingers.
"I'm better looking than Will," Jace said as Clary rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Are the Herondales still going on about who's good looking than who?" Emma mumbled to Izzy.
"Yes," Izzy said finishing the touches on Emma's hair, she smiled, "perfect, ok, go."
Emma looked back at them with a "what're - you -guys - hiding" look as she headed out of the apartment.
While Emma was walking through Storybrooke to go into the woods she saw Magnus and Regina outside of Granny's Diner and could only make out some of the words they were talking about ' glitter ' , ' lost a loved one ' and ' many times '.
At the Woods ××××
Emma came across a beautiful red ribbon tied on a tree with a card that said "followed the ribbons". ' Ok, what in the world was really going on ', she thought to herself as she followed the ribbons, she saw a checkered sheet sprawled out on the ground with a picnic basket, grilled cheese, wine and...rum. Emma couldn't help but blush as Hook stepped out from behind a tree holding a white and pink rose like the one in Camelot.
"You did this?" Emma asked grinning at Hook.
"Aye love."
A an hour later they were finished eating and drinking and sat on the sheet talking.
"You look beautiful Swan, you always do," Killian said touching her cheek.
"Thank you, and we all know how you look," Emma said jokingly.
"Laugh all you want Swan, you know I'm devilishly handsome," he smiled at her when she started laughing.
"Well," Emma started off settling her laughter getting up, "we should probably get going now," as she turned to face Hook she froze. There was, looking straight into her eyes with love, and down on one knee holding a small velvet box.
"Killian?" Emma asked cautiously looking back and forth at him and the box.
"I was villain, you turned me into a hero, you turned me into the man I've always wanted to be. I love you Emma, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, you, me, Henry," Hook smirked and arched an eyebrow. Emma felt tears flowing down her face.
"So here I am, on one knee," Hook raised the cover of the box with his..er..hook, revealing a gold swan with a small anchor ring, "asking you... Emma Swan, will you marry me?"
Emma cried as she blocked her mouth. She shut her eyes and nodded repeatedly, sniffed and as she opened them (her eyes) she cried out smiling, "yes."
Hooked smiled back and placed the ring on her finger , getting up, he kissed her. "I love you."
Emma, still crying tears of joy managed to kissed him back and say, "I love you too."