A Little "Extra" Credit

Aiden-

After leaving the boys I walked to her apartment. Honestly I really somebody to cuddle with and talk till the sun comes up. I got to her apartment building and called her. She buzzed me in and I took the elevator to her apartment. I slowly knocked on the door.

"Aiden, hey. What are you doing here."

"Yeah, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to see how my favorite teacher was doing." I said, making Caitlin blush.

"Please. Don't say that, it sounds weird." She said.

"I hope your not just going to stand there and not invite me in." I said, making her move out the way.

"You know we can get caught right."

"By who. My parents. They don't have a clue." I said taking a seat on the couch. She came and sat beside me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I had a long day." She said making her self comfortable.

"Why don't you tell me about." I told her.

"Well for starters, I had to go to the missing boy's funeral. Like, why did all the teachers had to go. I barley knew him. Then my mother called, asking me when was I coming home to visit, and she was telling me how her friend's son is single." She told me changing her position. Now with her feet on my lap. I slowly took her shoes off to give her a foot massage.

"Aiden, that feels nice." She said.

"You know what else would feel nice, giving me a little extra credit." I told her and her face quickly changed.

"Dummy, I haven't even given homework for week." She said giggling.

"I wasn't talking about homework."

"Well, what are you talking about."

In a haste motion, I picked her up and her legs are wrapped around me. I carried her to her bed and laid her down. We kissed. Well I wouldn't call it kissing. We.....Well kind of went at it. Tounge down my throat and mine down her hers. I took her shirt off and took my mines off with her's and threw it somewhere and the floor. She took my pants off and I waited to take her's off. I wanted to save the moment. She got up, but I quickly pulled her back.

"Let me put my hair in a ponytail." She said pushing me off of her.

"No. Leave it down."

"But....."

"But nothing." I said, cutting her off. She came back to the bed and laid down on her back. I quickly went down to her zipper, Nd pulled her pants off with my teeth. Now. Here we are, in nothing but our underwear. I was the first one to taking my briefs off. Next I unhooked her bra with my teeth. Yes. I really couldn't wait. Then slid her underwear off and we climbed under the covers.

"Wait, did you bring..." I cut her off before she could finnish.

"Really, we both know we don't have anything." I said grinning at her.

"Better be safe than sorry." She said walking over to her dresser and throwing the condom at me. She got back in bed and we proceeded with our little "tutoring" session. Just then my phone starts to vibrate. I tried to ignore it but I just couldn't. I looked at my phone and seen an "S.O.S" from Spencer. What in the hell could he possibly want right now.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go." I said in hurry. I got up from the bed and put all my clothes back on.

"Really, your leaving." She said pouting.

"I'm really sorry, its my mother she wants me home now. Maybe next time?" I said giving her a kiss.

"Yeah, next time. See you later Aiden."

I walked out the apartment really furious. Here I am leaving, where I got this beautiful woman in a bed completely naked and I just left her. For Spencer's sake, it just better be an emergency. I walked outside and was struck by cold air. How in the hell, was it so hot today, but now it wants to be cold.

____________________________________

When I got to Spencer front door, I just let myself in the house, not really caring if it was locked. And it wasn't. I walked up the stairs to his room. And when I got there I banged on his door and yelled.

"Spencer I'm going to kill you."