The next Message

1 hour ago
Scott~

Me and chase went to the the mall and just spend money. Well we don't spend money. We steal clothes, accessories and other stuff.

"You got the sunglasses, and I got the hoodies. And act like you left your "wallet". He said making the plan.

"Why do like hoodies so much, are you making a team or something?" I said while laughing.

"How did you know?" He said nervously.

"I was joking." I said a little bit scared.

"Me too." He said chuckling.

We got out the car, and walked into the los woods mall. We went our separate ways, and I had only an hour just to steal something. I've been doing this ever since I'd became friends with chase. He gave me this make over and over the next week I was the "it" boy of the school. Like I'm about to pass Alex's level of popularity. I walked up to the sunglasses boutique and was stunting on people. The lady who was the cashier looked maybe about 16. She kept staring at me in a dazed looked.

"Sweet-heart darling, how does these look." I said trying to get her out of what ever she was in.

"Oh, uh-uh, um.... T-t-t-they look sexy on you." She said stuttering and I could tell she was nervous.

I liked in the mirror to see and she was right they looked sexy. I took another look and I see Spencer upstairs shopping.

"I'll be back sweet-heart." I said giving her a wink.

I got on the esculators and just waited for y stop. I got off and walked behind Spencer.

"I know what you did last summer." I said in a deep, dark, mysterious voice.

He seemed to be startled and turned around.

"Dont do that, I actually thought you knew." Spencer said.

"Knew what? What did you do last summer." I asked.

"Well, and promise me you won't tell nobody." He said

"I promise." I said with crossing my heart.

"Nothing." He said laughing.

"That was cruel." I said.

"Have you seen the papers." He asked.

"Yeah. He's gone but still here." I said.

"I can't believe that it's been a year, and no evidence of him came up." He said.

"Do you think he's still alive." I asked.

"Most definitely, Alex would never go done with out a fight." He said with passion.

"What are you looking?" I asked changing the subject.

"Something good to wear tonight, I'm meeting Michael's fiance, Kylie." He said.

"Well, don't forget to buy this." I said pulling out small boxer briefs.

"Um. Scott, I can't wear This." He said.

"Why not?" I asked kind of curious.

"I need xl, since, well, I'm packing." He said giving me that "are you serious look".

"Well you want to impress her and wearing this, will show off what you got." I said chuckling.

"My family will be there too, but if you insist." He said chuckling with me.

"See I should get extra points for helping you out." I said.

"Well I better hurry up and buy this so I can get ready for "great" night." He said laughing and giving me a wink.

"Yeah I better go find Chase, bye." I said walking off.

I walked back to the girl and "left" my wallet on the counter and walks off.

"Have a nice day, cutie." She said waiting.

I looked back and see her counting. I just kept on walking, do I care if I steal no. Because I kvetch got. Caught. I see chase a king his way to me but he stopped and hid behind a corner. Then heard someone calling me.

"Excuse me, sir. You forgot your wallet." The security guard said.

"Thank you." I said grabbing the wallet and turning around.

Chase walked up to me as we passed the security camera. I looked dead at it smiling.

"I totally thought you were busted." He said.

"Never that." I said laughing.
____________________________________
1 hour later

I walked into my house, the first I see is my dog running towards me full speed. He knocked me over. I finally got and made my way to the kitchen. Where I found my mother making us a salad.

"Come on, sit" she said.

Just so you know my dad moved out on us when I was 8. He has this new fiance and she has a daughter. Which is the same age as me now.

"I'm starving." I said. Sitting down and grabbing the bowl. We said prayers and dug in. 10 minutes later the door bell rang and my mom was on the fun yelling at some sales person. So I went to go answer it. I opened and see tow police men. One I recognized.

"Are you Scott Marin." The one I recognized said.

"Yes, what seems to be the problem." I said.

"Honey my mom said who's at the door." She walked up and saw what I'm seeing.

"Scott you under arrest for theft." He said.

"What the hell." I said.
____________________________________
30 minutes later

I can hear my mom and that cop talking. All I could make out of it is that he's taking her out on a date. I looked to my right and saw candy so I instantly just grabbed two handfuls and stuffed it into my jacket. I checked my phone and seen I had a notification.

Message~
I think me and you know what he's going to do with your mom. Like all the other guys.
-A

"Alex." I whispered.

I mean who else would know my mother had multiple "boyfriends". Just that moment my mom walked out of that office.