At Your Best

Eli~

"When is Aiden going to get here." Scott says staring out the window.

"Spencer, I'm going to kill you." Is all we heard coming from the other side of the door.

"Oh look, speak of the devil." Spencer said laughing. He walked over to opened the door, but I had to stop him.

"You should let me. He sounds pissed." I said making Spencer to back away. I opened the door and Aiden pushes me out of the way, storming over to Spencer.

"Hey there hothead." Spencer said chuckling.

"What in the hell could you want. I was busy."

"We needed to talk." I said walking over to the bed.

"About what. Like I literally about to have sex when you text me."

"Have you've ever gotten a text before the funeral." Scott said jumping in.

"Yeah, so what does that have to with me coming all the way over here." Aiden said sarcastically

"We think that Alex may be alive. And he's the one that's been texting us." Spencer said walking over to the door and shutting it.

"I think it's a little bit to early to be ruling out suspects. Don't you think? Its probably some person, whose pulling a prank on us." Aiden said sitting down at Spencer's desk.

"Who would about all the stuff we went through. Last week, I got a text about my mother cleaning up my messes." Scott said practically yelling.

"I got a text about, me finding a new friend to kiss." I said looking down.

"And I got a text about my brother girlfriends." Spencer said looking out of the window.

"Now Aiden, we all know you had got one. What was it about." Scott said walking over to him.

Aiden pulled out his phone and have it to Scott. Scott took the phone and walked back over to the bed so the three of us could read the text.

"What the hell? Aiden. You dad had an affair with one of his students. And what does this person mean about, it's okay for a teacher to sleep with one of their students." Spencer said.

"Look this was sent the exact same day that Ms. Fitzgerald started at the school." I pointed out.

"Was this about her? Aiden, are you sleeping with our English teacher?" Scott asked.

"The day we met, we didn't actually have sex. But tonight that was about to be a different story. Untill I get a damn text for this bull." Aiden said getting up.

"Aiden, who else knows about your dad's affair." I asked.

"Just Alex."

"Then there you have it, Alex is alive and he's messing with us." Scott says.

"We don't actually know if he is." Spencer said.

"Spencer get your head of your ass and look at the damn proof." Scott says harshly.

"Wait. Eli who did you kiss." Aiden asked me and now all eyes are on me.

"I can't tell you that."

"Why?" Scott says pressuring me.

"Look, if my secret gets out. My parents would hate me."

"But why?" Scott is still on this.

"Can we change the subject."

"Gladly. I don't want to talk about this no more. Alex is dead and he's not coming back." Aiden said.

"Spencer, where the hell is Melissa." Another voice came booming from downstairs.

"Oh look, the devil has a brother. I did not know that." Spencer said rolling his eyes.

Just then Spencer's brother came bursting through the door. And he looked even more pissed than Aiden did.

"Oh look, the gang's all here. Where's Melissa." Michael asked.

"What's up, hothead." I said, laughing with the others.

"Shut the hell up Eli." He said.

"Have you checked the barn, you idiot." Spencer said.

"Look I don't have time for this. Why did I have to find out that she got engaged from mom." Michael said.

"You know. She felt the same way once she found out you got engaged to Charing." Spencer spat.

"Look you bastard child. Where's Melissa."

"Check. The. Damn. Barn. You cunt."

"At least, I can get some." Michael said leaving the room.

"The last time you got some, is when you were born." Spencer said, following his brother.

We went to go follow the both of them and stopped at the barn doors. Michael didn't even knock, he just opened the door and walked in.

"And by the way. My parents are both married. And we have the same father." Spencer said, slowing down on the last part, as we walked in on Melissa and Wren having sex.