Let's Have A Talk

Aiden~

Talk about me and Caitlin going at it. Melissa and her fiance were swallowing each other's throat.

"Melissa." Michael whispered. Thank God somebody finally said something. But she didn't hear him. She didn't even hear us come in.

"Melissa!" Spencer yelled. That got her attention and she like literally jumped off of her fiance.

"What the hell, how did you get in? The door was locked. And why are all of you standing there, basking in the ambience for?" Melissa screamed.

"First of all you need to watch your tone and you and him go put on some clothes, we're going for a walk."

"Um, guys. Can you give us a few let me handle this." Spencer asked turning towards us.

"We're good." Scott says chuckling.

"So you think its funny Scott? All four of you, get the hell in the house. It's between me, Melissa, and this douche." Michael yells.

"No and me. You forgot to put me in it." Spencer says, eyeing his brother.

"I said what I said. And I said what I meant. Now get in the house." Michael says calmly.

"Look Michael, your blowing this all out of proportion." I say trying to calm him down even more.

"I'm sorry, was I talking to you. Maybe you should get in the house and think about, stepping into my family's business." He says turning to me.

"Hey, don't talk to him like that. Don't talk to none of us like we're your bitch. Do you know what we're going through? Huh? Our best friend's body was discovered. We had to bury him. And you come over here, pissed off over what. Just because Melissa has a fiance, and didn't tell you." Spencer says sticking up for all of us.

"Spencer, who the hell are you talking...." Michael tries to say, but Spencer cut him off.

"I'm talking to you. Get over it. Your never here for us to tell you anything. And now you want to come over and get mad. Like a little bitch. Michael seriously, grow up." Spencer says getting heated.

"Spencer, you should let me talk to Michael for little bit." Melissa says.

"Gladly, cause I'm about ready to kill him" Spencer says looking at his brother.

"That's our Que to leave. Come on Spencer. Before you say something out of line." I say. While pushing him out of the barn.

We didn't even make it to Spencer's bedroom when I got a text.

I can't wait to see how your mom is going to act when she finds out about yor dad's affair.
-A

"You got to be kidding me." I say out loud.

"What's wrong?" Eli asked.

"Another text from our "friend". I say.

"What's it say now?" Scott asked.

"Here." I say in annoyance, giving him my phone.

"Seriously Aiden, I'm taking you to the Apple store to get you an IPhone. You to Eli, it's 2016 and both of you got these out of dates phones." Scott says trying to make light of this whole situation.

"Aiden, you can't let this person tell your mom. It's going to hurt more coming from someone other than your husband or your own son." Spencer says.

"You really think I should tell my mother." I asked.

"Hell yes. Don't give this person the satisfaction of ruining your life." Scott says.

"But I kept this from for a whole year." I say confused.

"Only because your dad made you." Scott says.

"I guess your right." I say giving in.

"Don't guess, know." Eli says with a genuine smile.

After our little discussion, Michael, Melissa, and her fiance walked in the house and sat down at the kitchen table. It looked like the conversation worked out. It kind of looked like Michael and Melissa were crying.

"Guys, I'm sorry for yelling at all of you. I'm just really stressed out because...." Michael didn't get to finish his "apologie", as some girl walked into the house and cut him off.

"Because I'm pregnant."