My Lethal Love: Eyeless Jack

OK SO BY NOW YOU GUYS KNOW THE PEOPLE IN THIS STORY SO IM GOING TO STOP USING ASTERISKS IT'S BECOME RATHER DAUNTING LOL.

Chapter 4

I woke up curled into Jacks chest one arm wrapped around my waist the other tucked under my head his hand caressing my hair. I snuggled in closer remembering last nights events. Wow that was crazy Jack just kissed me and so passionately to and we even admitted we had feelings towards each other. Jack leaned down kissing my hair , are you awake my darling he asked in a sweet tone. I turned my face toward him "yep and I'm starving by the way." He looked at me with a smile on his lips , "well I suppose I should feed you I mean people usually eat at least once a day and you haven't eaten for 3 so maybe it's time." I rolled my eyes he is so sarcastic but his tone quickly became serious, "Sara we can't let slendy know about us ok, I know he seems like he would be fine with it but trust me he would flip shit if he knew." I nodded my head thinking how the slender man could probably tear me to shreds.

We rolled out of bed and walked down to the kitchen damn this place was huge how was I supposed to get around? We got to the kitchen and smelled something wonderful, Jeff surprisingly was making breakfast. That's right the psyco killer made me some Belgian waffles for breakfast ... Go figure.

Slender man was out hunting I guess and I was given the option to either go with jack or stay locked in my room in the closet so jeff didn't kill me. I decided to go with jack on his hunting expedition and while I wasn't sure what jack ate I knew it would be something from a human and I was strangely ok with it.as we walked through the woods I had a feeling Jack wasn't telling me everything that would be going on during our little outing. As we were walking Jack told me to pick a tree so I choose the one directly in front of me. "Nice choice" he said and grabbed my waist and climbed up the tree nimbly. Wow it is gorgeous up here I thought to myself I could see a little park with children playing. I stopped and realized that there was a reason we were so close to the park that's what Jack ate children. I looked at Jack but he seemed focused on something, no someone he turned to me and said, what ever you do don't look down my darling and with that he leapt from the tree, I followed his instructions until I heard a little boy screaming , "no no mister please I don't wanna di-" but he was cut off his cries turned to gurgles. I looked down Jack slicing open the boy and stealing his kidneys.

I puked a little in my mouth but for fear of Jack seeing me vomit I forced it back down my throat. I did not expect that at all I knew he would probably eat people, but I didn't think he did it like that. I looked towards the sky covering my ears protecting them from the sound or tearing flesh. Not long after that I felt the branch bend slightly he was back. I turned around to see Jack covered in blood. He must have seen the look of horror I was so desperately trying to conceal and reached out to me, I involuntarily flinched away from him. "Are you afraid of me now Sara?" He asked in a pained voice. I felt terrible I knew he had to eat but why children. I knew I wasn't scared of him it was just really really surprised by what happened. "Jack you know I would never be afraid of you. I was just a little surprised by who you killed." I said looking into his eyes... Or lack there of. That seemed to relax him a bit he asked if I was ready to go home, as soon as I said yes he once again grabbed me around the waist and proceeded down the trunk of the tree.