My Lethal Love

So this chapters actually in Sara or rather Aurora and Leo's mothers point of view crazy right anyway this is going to be interesting:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mothers POV

I leaned my head back against the splintered wood of the door, and tightened my arm around the little wretch in my grasp.

" Ahhhh, I remember it like it was yesterday" I began. " God you were just so cute back then Aurora, oh I remember how you a little Jack used to chase each other through the woods, you know when we didn't have to hide our true forms. I used to be a nice mommy you remember don't you?" I asked in a condescending tone. " Well anyway I'm getting off track, ohh Aurora you always did want to be different didn't you? You must have gotten that from your father Jophiel he was such a good man." I started to tear up at the thought of my husband. I missed him ever since he left I haven't been able to control my true nature. Looking up again I began speaking once more " You see Jophiel wasn't just an amazing father and husband he was also an archangel more specifically the angel of beauty. Which I presume is where you got your looks. Oh I remember how you kids would go out side and chase one another around you and Jack always got along well. Then again why wouldn't you your father choose him as your suitor." Everyone except Leo let out a stunned gasp. "Oh shut up, that's what stunned you the fact that was hand selected by my husband to love and protect her?" I asked pointing towards my estranged daughter. "You aren't surprised you have two children of an archangel living with you? I asked in an annoyed tone. "God you people are nuts. Anyway as you can imagine I wasn't to happy about our child's fate as you can imagine. Please believe me. In the beginning I only wanted what was best for our family. What made it worse was Jophiel and I were knew he would soon have to leave and go back to his true home. All this caused so much stress that I began to revert back to my true form as a, Lamia." Their quizzical expressions gave me the idea that they weren't entirely sure what a Lamia is. "If you don't know what a Lamia is, it simply means that I am not good with children in fact I kill them. But thats nothing new for any of you now is it? I was terrified that I would hurt my children the only remnants of my once happy life and as I became more and more like my true self I began to desperately push the children away, hoping they would leave and be safe. Unfortunately for me I still had to deal with a slight issue. They were young and...." I began to choke up, I was beginning to realize the real reason I came here. I couldn't hold it in any longer I released to daughter. She thudded to the floor and quickly scrambled towards Jack who embrace her lovingly and stroked her back. I brought back the beautiful memories of my husband and I when we would curl up on the back porch and watch the children. I placed my head into the palms of my hands trying to keep the tears from running down my face. I looked up from my tear soaked hands after a while to see there faces twisted into a look of disdain. I couldn't blame them I did awful evil things to them that were unforgivable. " Jack..." I whispered my voice cracking, he looked up from Aurora to look at me bewildered. " I'm so sorry for what I did to you, you didn't deserve it" he began to ask what I was talking about but I cut him off. "Please let me finish, you wouldn't remember you were to young. I'm sorry that I left you in this forest to die. I'm an evil person and I know that you have taken care of my daughter well I'm sorry I did any of this. I wish I could have ... Could have." I couldn't say anymore I was drained. I looked up once more about to ask them to kill me when I felt a small delicate hand rest on my back.