Title your Story Part

Yay!!! We are back to Sara, oops I mean Aurora!

-------------------------------

"M-mom?" I wasn't entirely sure what happened one second we were beating the shit out of each other the next she was on the ground crying. God is this what menopause is like? I sat next to the woman who had transformed into something much less terrifying. "Mom is that true? Were you really trying to protect us?" I asked. She looked up I could see the sadness I'm her Blue eyes she opens her mouth and began to speak. "Please I know you hate me just kill me now, I'm not worth the air I breath." She sounded so sad I couldn't help my self I reached me arms around her and gave her a long hug. I couldn't understand what was going on but I felt like the evil Aura that she had cast earlier had completely disapated. We sat there for I don't know how long crying as my family sat around and watched the strange scene unfold. After what seemed like hours we finally released each other. "Oh god Aurora you have grown so much you have become such a beautiful woman. I'm so sorry any of this happened." I felt my heart glow at her words and as I opened my mouth to convey my feeling to her I shadow filled the shattered doorframe. My mother who had attempted to kill me not twenty minutes ago pushed me behind her shielding me from what ever was coming. I heard Jeff mumble "god what is with this family?" As the shadow came into focas.

"You know she gets that from your side of the family right?" A deep voice said in am almost amused tone. Everyone went silent except for my mother who leapt from the ground and rushed at the dark figure. "JOSIFEL!!!!!" She screeched as she jumped into the arms of the man. In walked my father, I would like to say that I jumped up as well and hugged my long lost father for the first time in ages but the embarrassing truth is that I passed out on the hardwood floor of the living room. I awoke much later to find my father pressing a wet cloth to my head with a beaming smile on his face.

"W-what?" I was confused why was he here? Josifel looked at me with an understanding look. " I'm sure you have many questions, but let's save that for later." He looked toward Jack seemingly eyeing him up. " And it seems we have other matters to discuss such as yours and Jack's current situation." Our current situation what did he mean by that?