updates on our lives and promos (14%)

Hiii! You can skip/ignore this chapter if you'd like, this is just an update on what we've been doing as of March 25, 2016!

1.) SCHOOL
It's holding us back quite a lot and work is getting even worse than it was last time! They're literally smashing us.

2.) MAIN ACCOUNTS
We barely ever self promo but this is just for you guys to find out more about us so here are our main wattpad accounts!

- MetallicaMikey_ : Shay
- ARCHIVEDCTH : Elnaz
- sadIuke : Zo
- -blueneighborhood : Jade
- HAYESGRlER : Kiara

3.) BOOKS
4/5 of us have books we've written. I'll list them below and tell you what they're about if you're interested!

sadIuke : Your World (Harry Styles) - "Afghanistan is a place that I've always had interest in: the culture, food, the cities. The list could go on forever, Nahar. And you're just another reason for me to love it more."

ARCHIVEDCTH : Oh No (Michael Clifford) - Based off of the song Oh No by Bring Me The Horizon

Swimming Pools (Calum Hood) - Based off of the song Swimming Pools by Troye Sivan ; coming soon summer 2016

-blueneighborhood : The Selection (Calum Hood) - based off of the Selection series

Suburbia (Michael Clifford) - Based off of the song Suburbia by Troye Sivan

HAYESGRlER : I miss you (Cash ; Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier) - "I miss you, Nash." ; super short and sweet

It's Just Kiara :: rants - her own rants book!

4.) OTHER BOOKS ON THIS ACCOUNT

rants : our first rants book. you don't have to read that one, they are both stand alones, but if you'd like to understand us more, go give it a read! it's also our most popular book at the moment and even has gotten ranked a few times :)

dumb fanfiction moments : basically self explanatory!

5sos preferences : we don't update this book as much but just prefs and imagines for you cuties! it's gonna be on hiatus for like forever lmao  

5.) PM's + Notifs

We get over 50 notifications every day, it's hard to respond to all your comments and sometimes we even get PMs asking for help and advice.

IF YOU NEED HELP AND ADVICE, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PM US, WE DON'T BITE! You can PM any of us on our mains or even us as a whole on this account. I know I've gotten some on my main and one on this account. So please don't be afraid to ask, we're always looking out for you whenever you need us!

I'd like to thank you all for commenting on our   other books and being so supportive. We love to see your reactions to our updates.

We love you so much. Thank you for everything.

xx