Labing walo • Bar •

James

Days has passed, and i can say that i almost forget the hurt that Ysabel brought to me. Well, its not that easy to forget about it but someday, i can say that i've move on.

Im here in my office, surfing the net. Boredom strike. Well, its not the ordinary day today. Because the ordinary day is so hectic and it cause me tiredness. And im thankful that this day is not like the other day.

I check if Bret and Andre are online, well im going to ask them to go out with me in bar. I will tell them that me and Ysabel is not into relationship right now. They didnt know about our break up.

Tinignan ko naman kung sino yung mga online sa friends ko sa facebook, 709 people are online. Ichachat ko na sana si Bret but he logged out, at napalitan na to ng ibang pangalan. Nadine Lustre; Himala at nakapag online to. Tss. I chatted Andre to come in my office, then i chatted Yassi to tell Bret that we will had boys night out. And they said yes
I waited for them for almost 1 year, joke. Hahaha. I've waited for them for almost 1 hour and a half. Tsk.
"Yow bro!" They both said and gave me a manly hug.
"Lets go!" I said then we went out in my office.
"Himala dude at wala kang trabaho ngayon!" Sabi ni Bret at inakbayan ako, pero yung panlalaki ha!
"Yeah, unordinary day for me." I said then hop in on my car.
"Ang mahuli ang manlilibre ha!" We both said when we hopped in on our cars. Well, ganyan talaga kami. Tsk.
I started driving and they do the same. I drive as fast as i can. Not because i dont want to treat them but because of my ego. Tsk.
Im the first one who come in the bar, the second is Bret and then Andre; tsk. As always.
"Dont worry bro, my treat. And as far as i know im the one who invited the both of you here" i said then we go inside.
"By the way bro, why do you invited me and Andre here? Do you have problem?" Bret asked.
"No, there's just something i want to tell for the both of you" i said
"What is it?" Andre asked,
"Wait, im just going to order" i said then went to the bar tender, or i must say counter.
"What can i do for you sir?" He asked me
"1 case of hard drink and nachos on table 10" i said then he nodded i walked out then go back to our table.
"Wait, let just wait for our order before i tell the story" i said then after a minute our ordered arrived
"So what is it?" Bret asked when the waiter walked away
"It is about me and Ysabel" i started the story, i look at they're face, they are all curious
"Are you going to marry man?" Andre asked me. Th fck! We broke up then im going to marry her? In her fcking dreams
"No! As i said, it is about me and Ysabel. We broke up" i said. They are all shocked
"Why?!" They both said. Tsk. So noisy
"Lower your voice Bret! Andre!" I said
"Why the two of you broke up?" Bret asked me
"She cheated on me. She never love me. She use me to have what she wants" i said
"Fck/sht" they both cussed. Tsk.
"Did Ysabel really did it?!" Andre asked
"Yup. I thought that she really love me, i thought that she really care for me. But fck! Its just all acct! for fcking sake! She used me to have what she want!" I angrily said.
"How are you? Are you okay now?" Bret ask me
"Yea, why would im not going to be okay? She's just a girl. There's a lot of girl surrounded by us." I said then they nodded.
We started to drink and drink and drink. They are so noisy but the sounds from the dance floor still the most loud. They keep telling stories to me. They didnt ask me anymore about Ysabel.
"Bro? Are you not regretting for letting Nadine out of your life?" Bret asked, i look at him. I dont know what to answer.
"Before, yes. But not that were both happy. No. There's noting to regret if she is happy and me too." I said. They're just looking at me.
"Hindi mo ba siya minahal?" Andre asked me.
"No" i answered him.
"Like? Do you like her?" Bret asked me.
"Hmm. Maybe crush. But i didnt allowed myself to fall for her because i know that she cant love me back if i fell for her" i told them.
"Manhid!" They both said.
"Problem?" I asked them but they didnt answer me. They just looking at me.
"Manhid ka bro kasi hindi mo naramdaman na mahal ka niya!" Andre said
"You know, matagal na namin kilala si Nadine. And i know that she like you, that she love you. Hindi mo ba nakita yung mga efforts niya para sayo?" Bret said. Umiling nalang ako as a sign of my answer.

I look at my wrist to know what time is it but it still 10 in the evening.
"Bro, i need to go! Yassi is waiting for me" Bret said, me and Andre nodded
"How about you?" I asked him. I know that few minutes from now he also leave
"No, i stay here with you. I know that you need a friend right now" he said
"Thank you bro!" I said then drink again
We order again of drinks and foods. Im a little bit tipsy but i can handle it. Andre is not drinking to much because he is the one who will send me on my pad. He allowed me to drunk myself and cry. But i dint cry, i cried before, and it never be happen again with the same person.

Its 1 am but still were here in the bar. Im just looking at those people who are dancing. I want to dance but what if i cant control myself from those girl who are flirting with me. So i stay in my chair, drinking. Andre is just looking at me and eating. Tsk.

"Andre, you and Bret are lucky. The both of you are lucky to have your true love. Not like me, im not lucky when it comes to love." I said out of the blue
"You know James, you find your true love before but you let her leave you. Nadine is always in your side when it comes to you. She really do her best to gave your attention for her." He said. Tsk. Nadine again, I'm always telling to them that i cant love Nadine! "Your eyes are close and that is the reason why you didnt see Nadine, Nadine that loving you. Look at now, she find a guy who love her. Tsk." He said. Geez!
"Andre, you know that she still in love with my cousin! I heard her saying i love you thingy! If i let myself fall for her, i may cry for that" i said. Tsk!
"That's your decision bro. By the way, its getting late and you really drunk." He said.
"Okay, lets go home. Here's my money, pay it for me. I cant stand up" i said then he get my wallet and leave for a while to pay our bill. When he come back he help me to hop in on his car. I will call our driver to get my car.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

HI! Tapos ko na pong isulat tong story-ng to pero ayaw ko pa pong mag update kasi nga wala pa pong nag vovote at nag-co-comment sa bawat chapters huhuhuhu

Follow me on twitter: ayemkatrina
Follow me on instagram: mariekatrinasalas
Add me on facebook:
Marie Katrina Papango Salas