~~Prologue ~~

CHARACTER SKETCH OF ZAIN & AALIYA
and aaliya's family

~Aaliya Gulam Haider : A cheerful and pretty girl. A traditional yet modern Muslim girl. Her words show her confidence and cheerful personality and her kindness towards all is simply a cherry to the icing. She is not one of those frightened, docile and weak woman, rather one of those extremely rare ones who are fearless and has the courage to face the world no matter how harsh life gets.

~Zain Abdullah : A dashing and super handsome boy. Always in his world where he has all the riches and girlssssss around him, Has a care free attitude who just hates the idea to get married. He doesn't understand the meaning of true love and only knows to be with different girls and then cheat them...Girls go Gaga on his looks and wish to be his dreamgirl but he only knows to play with them. Has a modern outlook towards life.

AALIYA'S FAMILY :

•Gulam Haider - Aaliya's father , a hard working man,
owns a family shop , loves his family, and treats his daughter, Aaliya as an angle. Despite of not being financially wealthy, he has a good heart and constantly does his best for his family.
•Shabana Gulam Haider - Aaliya's sweet and caring mother, very protective towards her two daughters.
•Aayat Gulam Haider - Aaliya's cute, innocent sister, very bubbly and unlike her sister very immature. She is full of life.

Hope u all liked the introduction.
Zain's family introduction would be in the next part.

Happy Reading :-)
Love,
Ekta ; )