New Year Celebration

Zain came inside and at the same time Aaliya also came there and both were about to clash amongst each other,  but saved themselves by stopping at the place.
Aaliya : Tumhe batana bhull gayi ,  Kal mere friends ne milkar ek New Year Celebration plan kiya hai,  toh mai toh jaungi hi,  par mai chahti thi ki tum bhi party mai aao. If you don't have any other plans.
Zain : Ya sure,  mai zarur aaunga.
Aaliya : Ok Then,  Bye !
Zain : Bye
And then Aaliya went away from there.
Later that evening,
Zain was sitting in his room thinking about what to wear in the party ,  because he definitely wanted to look the best there. Aaliya was also thinking what to wear because she wanted to look best in front of Zain. She was in utter confusion ,  of what to wear,  which could be Zain's favourite colour.  After sometime she just gave up and went towards Zain's room. But to her surprise she saw his room throughly messed up ,all his clothes were scattered on the floor,  She was just shocked to see the room in this condition.  And the next moment Zain came there and asked her ,  why she came up to his room.
Aaliya : Tum kahan gaye the and why is your room in such a horrible state ?
Zain : Woh ek call attend karne gaya tha and I am so sorry for this mess,  but i was thinking what should i wear tonight.
Aaliya : Oh so that is the reason , Ok chill, i 'll tell you what to wear ?
And she started searching a good outfit for him.
Aaliya : Wear this blue shirt with this pair of jeans and this yellow blazer,  This would look good on you.
Zain : Ok then ,  i also think this would look quite cool. Thanks ! 
Aaliya : Your welcome but can you suggest me what should i wear because i am also stuck up in the same problem.
Zain : Koi nai ,  i'll help you.  Wear Blue today as i am also wearing blue.
Aaliya : Ok Thanks. Bye ,  I would meet you in the party.
Zain :Yup ,  Bye.
And she went to her room and soon found a pretty blue frock suit.  She got ready.  She had done minimum makeup ,  but was still looking nothing less than an angel.
She went to the party and started enjoying the celebrations with her friends. And then Zain and Zeeshan arrived at the same time and Aaliya looked back to find Zain standing there.
Zain was amazed to see her ,  she was just looking gorgeous ,  he was just staring her.
Zain : Hi ,  you are looking beautiful! Best in the whole crowd.
That's what Aaliya wanted to hear.
Aaliya : Thanks ,  Even you are looking very handsome.
Zain : Thanks ,  waise lets go there in that boat,  please.
Aaliya : Ya sure !
They went towards the boat ,  sat in the boat and started talking about some random topics.
After a good 40-50 minutes it was announced  'SO GUYS,  NEW YEAR IS ARRIVING IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS. '
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1‼‼
Aaliya : Happy New Year and she was going to stand but then she slipped  and was about to fall off the boat but just the then Zain held her by waist. But before Zain held her she shouted -
Aaliya : ZEESHANNNNNNN !
Zain was shocked to hear somebody others name ,  and didn't understand what she said but first he made her stand on her legs. He was in a confused state.
Aaliya : Thank you so much ,  Zeeshan !  If you would have not helped me , i would have fallen of the boat.
Zain : Tumne abhi abhi kiska naam liya ?
Aaliya : Tumhara naam ,  Zeeshan Ahemad,  aur kiska naam hai yeh !
Zain realized the fact there itself that she has misunderstood him with her soon to be husband ,  Zeeshan. But thought that he should not tell her the truth now , so he changed the topic.
Zain : Mera hi naam hai ,  aur kisika nahi,  acha leave it ,  i think we should go Aaliya ,  its quite late now.
Aaliya : Haan !  We should go now.
Aaliya  and Zain left from the boat.  But Zain was thinking what should he do now.
Hope you all liked this part : )
Happy Reading ; )
Please vote and commentbecause it takes a lot of hardwork and time to write  such partsand the only thing i would want in return of this hardwork is your votes and commentsIt takes hardly 1-2 minutes to vote and comment, So please guys , vote and comment.
Love
Ekta ; )