Love is in the Air‼

When Aaliya was thinking about her feelings towards Zain, She remembered that she had called Zain on the terrace a long time ago , but he had not come till then. So she called him.
(Author's Note - Aaliya has got Zeeshan's number from her mother, Shabana, So she would call Zeeshan , whom she as not met till now , but she would think that she has called the person who has come to her house that is Zain, because she has misunderstood Zain as Zeeshan. She would call Zeeshan and Zain would call Suraiya,his mother. But Aaliya would see Zain on a call so she would think that Zain is talking to her on the phone as Zeeshan.)
Zeeshan picked up Aaliya's call.
Aaliya : Aslaam Walaikum
Zeeshan : Walaikum Aslaam
Aaliya : Ji aap chath par kyun nahi aaye.
Zeeshan : Ji mai kuch samjha nahi
Aaliya : Mujhe lagata hai mai jo kehana chahti thi aapko woh samjh nahi aaye, koi baat nahi hum phone par hi baat kar lete hai.
Zeeshan : Ji thik hai ,aapko humse kya baat karni thi?
By that time Zain also cane out of the house to talk to Suraiya. And Aaliya was standing on the terrace, so both of then could easily see each other, When Aaliya saw downwards she could easily see Zain, and when Zain saw upwards he could easily see Aaliya.
Zain : Sorry mom call karna bhool gaya.
Suraiya : Bhopal paunchate hi call karna bhool gaye, isliye mujhe Bhopal se nafrat hai , har baar mere family members ko wahan ke log manipulate karte hai.
(Author's Note - I forgot to say that Suraiya Abdullah has some personal grudge for Bhopal due to some past issues and those issues would be revealed in the later parts of the story.)
Zain : Mom aisa kuch nahi hai, Yahan ke log mera bahaut khayal rakh rahe hai.
Suraiya : Ok thik hai , par mujhe yeh batao ki tumhare dad ne tunhe Bhopal jane ke liye convince kaise kiya, I mean ki tum toh Bangkok jane wale the New Year Celebrations ke liye apne doston ke saath fir Bhopal kyun gaye.
And then Aaliya saw Zain talking on the phone and Zeeshan was also telling her something, so she smiled seeing Zain, and Zain also saw that but thought that she must be smiling hearing the person whom she is talking with.
Zain : Bas dad ko promise kiya tha ki unka shehar ghoomunga issiliye. Mom i'll talk to you later.
Suraiya : Ok thik khai bye!
Zain : Ok bye mom!
Till then Aaliya also end the call and saw Zain also ending the call.
Zeeshan felt Aaliya's behaviour to be a little weird but neglected it.
Hope you all liked this part : )
Happy Reading : )
Love ; )
Ekta ; )