Yes or No

And the person who pulled the actor back was none other than our very Zain Adullah. He pulled the actor back and came in front and looking towards Aaliya told :
Zain : Yes or No?
Aaliya was shocked to hear a different voice and when she looked up to her surprise Zain was standing there which bought a little smile on her face. After a cute eyelock ,  she said :
Aaliya : Yes !
And then she ran away from there, Zain thought that the yes was for taking the 10 lakh rupees which Osman had sent with him. He was happy because he was able to convince Aaliya for taking the money ,  but he still haven't given the money to her,  So he thought of going to Aaliya's house to give the money to her and he thought of staying in Bhopal till Osman and Suraiya came there. But Aaliya had already misunderstood him as Zeeshan, her soon to be husband. BUT WHAT TO DO ,  GOD HAD ONLY DECIDED SUCH WEIRD MEETING FOR THEM,  FULL OF CONFUSION.
Zain went to Aaliya's house.
Shabana : Arre Zain tu aa gaya aur hume khabar bhi nahi di.
Zain : Kya karta phoops abhi toh aaya huin.
Gulam : Koi baat nahi Zain , Bhegum Shaiba ,  isse andar toh aane dijiye,  Andar aao Zain.
Zain : Ji phoofa.
Zain came in and settled down and started talking to his cousins, uncles and aunts. By that time Aaliya also came and was shocked to see Zain over there with all her family. She signed Zain to come to the terrace and ran away from there which was definitely noticed by Zain but he couldn't understand what she wanted to say ,  so he just ignored it. After finishing all conversations with all family members. Zain moved out of the house to call Suraiya,  his mother.
Here on the terrace, Aaliya was struggling with her thoughts and desperately waiting for Zain to come. Suddenly,  someone put a hand on her shoulder from back.  She quickly turned around to know who was there,  and to her surprise Zain was standing there,  looking at her and smiling. And this definitely bought a little smile on her face.
Aaliya : Tum yahan achanak kyun aa gaye.
Zain : Tumhe dekhna tha issiliye.
Aaliya : Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse.
Zain : Haan bahaut pyaar karta huin tumse.
Aaliya : Toh thik hai ,  mujhe pakad ke dikhao.
And Aaliya started running and Zain started chasing her. After a lot of running and chasing, Aaliya stopped near a place where a duppatta was hanging. She hid herself behind it and after some time Zain also came there and stood on the other side of the duppatta. But when Aaliya looked through the duppatta,  she couldn't find Zain.  She looked all over the place but she still couldn't find him.
Then she understood that she was day dreaming about Zain ,  in actual no one was there except Aaliya herself.
She was thinking ,  how can she be so stupid and so silly to even think like this. But in some part of her heart she was feeling good.  Because now she definitely had that one special person in her life for whom she can do anything. He is the one to whom her heart belongs. He is the one whom she loves and trusts more than anything else in this world.  She was feeling awesome,  but her happiness increased to another level thinking that the person she loves is soon going to become her life partner,  she is going to marry him. She would always be with him,  her entire life from then onwards is going to be spent with him. And she thought that this feeling is only called Love.
Hope you all liked this part : )
And guys there is a requestplease Comment and Voteit takes a lot of time and patience to write such parts.
Happy reading : )
Love ; )
Ekta ; )