Back Home :-)

Osman remembered something and called someone.
Osman : Hello Zain ! I have to talk to you.
Zain : Yes Dad , What's going on , everything is fine.
Osman : Everything is fine except you. You know , why my health is becoming worse day by day.
Zain : Nahi Dad , aap aisa kyun bol rahe hain.
Osman : Because I'm longing to see my son. Tum yahan wapas aa jayo.
Zain : Ya dad , I'll come there , but aise achanak kyun?
Osman : Because I want you here. Aur Maine yeh bhi sunna hai ki tumhara result bahaut acha hua hai. So tum apna result lekar yahan aajao , aur waise bhi tumhari studies ab puri ho chuki hain toh , why don't you join us here.
Zain : OK Dad ! I'm coming.
Osman : OK , Bye !
After disconnecting the call, Zain became deeply engrossed in his thoughts.
Zain to himself ' Aisa kyun lag raha hai ki , Iss baar Mumbai Jane ke baad meri life puri tarah se change ho jayegi. Something different is going to happen this time.'

After the tiring journey of 7hours by flight, Zain reached Mumbai and straight away went to 'Barkat Villa'.
Suraiya was so happy that she was waiting for Zain near the gate from past 30-40 minutes.
When Zain entered Barkat Villa, everybody cheerfully welcome him.
Now , it was the time to hand over the result to Suraiya, But what happened next was the most shocking thing, Suraiya asked for the results and two results came to her, one was in Osman's hand and one was in Zain's hand.
Suraiya : How come two results came, that means one is a false one.
Osman : Check Kar lijiye!
Suraiya : Hmmm.
Suraiya took both the results and started seeing them.
She opened the first one an saw A++ as the grade given , she became very happy. This was the result given by Osman.And then she opened the result given by Zain, and then she became shocked and was confused as to how to react. A+++ was the grade given.
Suraiya : A+++ jaisa toh koi grade hi nahi hai, Toh Iska matlab hai ki yeh false result hai. Zain aisa karne ki kya zaroorat thi, already tumhara result itna accha hai.Then why?
Zain was completely confused because In reality he had failed the exams , that means Osman also had a false result.
He now understood everything.
Zain : Dad apne bhi mom ko jhoot bola!
Osman : Apke liye yeh sab karna padata hai.
Zain : Thankx Dad for protecting me from mom's scolding.
Osman : I'm always there to protect you.
Zain : Dad I'm going to freshen up , See you later.
Osman : Hmm, jao apne room mai.
Zain went towards his room , He was very happy to see his room after so long.
He lied down on his bed and later slept.
Hope you liked the update... And sorry the late update....
Sorry...
Happy Reading :-)
Love ;
Ekta ; )