Prologue ( Part - 2 )

Characters Sketch of Zain's family

~Osman Abdullah : Zain's father and Aaliya's mama
(Uncle) , a successful , self-made and wealthy businessman. Owner of a chain of 5 star hotels,
The Barkat Group Of Hotels. A very modern yet traditional man. He is not a strict disciplinarian but is one who knows how to handle the situation with maturity.

~Suraiya Osman Abdullah : Zain's mother, writes diet plan books, stylish and modern , fits in the category of being a rich businessman's wife, holds money and class to a high value, loves his two sons especially Zain.
In short, a woman who can love you more than anything else and hate you more than anything ! ( Wohhhhhh ! Sounds scary , right ?)

~Faihad Abdullah : Zain's brother, a sweet and hardworking man , just like his father, loves his family but stuck between the fights of his two wives,Nafisa and Shazia. He works under his father. Always stuck between his wives but when it comes to work , he is fully dedicated.

~Nafisa Faihad Abdullah : Faihad's 1st wife, a gorgeous, vamp lady who comes from an upper class family and has similar mentality to her mother-in-law,Suraiya Abdullah, regarding money and class. She has two daughters with Faihad, Sana and Aarub. Always fights with Faihad's second wife, Shazia. Has a younger brother Rizwan, who is zain's best friend-cum-brother.

~Shazia Faihad Abdullah : Faihad's 2nd wife, another vamp lady and a filmy comic bahu. A very cunning person.She earlier worked as a secretary of Faihad, later she got married to Faihad just because her mother-in-law, Suraiya Abdullah, wanted a grandson.She comes from a lower middle class family which is just opposite to the family background in which she is living now. She has a cute , little son with Faihad, Saif. Has a father,Chaikiwala,who is a cook and a younger sister,Gauhar,who has a motive to marry Zain and become rich.

~Rizwan : Nafisa's brother and Zain's best friend-cum-brother, a funny and well-wishing, handsome guy. Runs a business. Zain's biggest side-kick.Always there for his sister, Nafisa and his best friend-cum-brother, Zain.

Hope you all liked it.
(Other characters would be introduced with the story's progress).
The story will start in the next part.
Happy reading :-)
Love,
Ekta ; )