Confustion

The whole scenario was seen by Zeeshan , but he didn't hear anything so he knew nothing.He was very angry, but he composed himself and went to them to talk to Aaliya. But Zain, came in between.
Zeeshan : Who the hell are you ?
Zain : And will you first tell me that who the hell are you ?
Zeeshan : I am Zeeshan Ahemad. Now will you tell why were you with my fiancé ?
Zain : Ohhh, Toh tum ho woh unlucky Zeeshan Ahemad ? Zeeshan : Excuse Me !
Zain : Sorry Bro , Actually Aaliya meri cousin hai aur woh boat se slip kar gayi , issliye i held her so that she doesn't fall. By the ways , I am Zain , Zain Abdullah.
Zeeshan : Oh , sorry Zain, i thought something else, sorry for the rude behaviour towards you and Thank You for saving her from falling !
Zain : No , no it's okay , woh meri cousin hai , i had to save her.
Till then, Aaliya came there. Zeeshan was awestruck seeing her. He commented.
Zeeshan : Hi Aaliya , You are looking Gorgeous.
Aaliya was surprised as well as shocked that why is a stranger commenting on her in such a way. She replied in the most uninterested way.
Aaliya : Thanks ! [ And then she looked away. ]
And left from there, leaving a completely shocked Zeeshan and a chuckling Zain behind. Zeeshan didn't knew what to say , he was too shocked to reply. His anger was reaching at it's peak , he couldn't control it. Zain understood what was going on , as he knew the LITTLE SECRET , which no one else knew. He was trying hard to control his laughter, but was chuckling a little bit , but he was now determined not to reveal the truth to Aaliya right now , and have some more fun [Hehehehe ].
He left with Aaliya after biding a bye to Zeeshan , Zeeshan also left from there , not able to bear the humiliation. Zeeshan was determined to take a revenge from Aaliya , for the insult. His LOVE for her had now changed into HATRED. Revenge was important to give peace to his mind and he decided the most cheap trick to take revenge. He told his mother something and gave an evil smile.
THE NEXT DAY ,
Shabana told Aaliya that Zeeshan's parents are coming home to meet her as they had still not seen her.
Aaliya quickly ran into the kitchen to prepare food and her famous SHEER KURMA [A Muslim delicacy , typically a sweeter version of Kheer , but instead of rice , vermicelli noodles are added to it. Eaten worldwide.].
After sometime, Zeeshan's parents arrived , and were greeted by all. Aaliya served food and everybody ate it and then Aaliya went into the kitchen to bring the Sheer Kurma. She took it out in bowls but was nervous to take it with her.
In the meantime, Zain came there and asked her what happened . And Zeeshan's mother also excused herself to attend a call.
Aaliya : Mujhe darr lag raha hai , agar tumhare ammi abbu ko Sheer kurma , pasand na aaya toh , mai kya karungi ?
Zain : Mom Dad yahan kaise aaye?
Aaliya :Kaise aaye matlab ? Bahar hai , mere ammi abbu se baat kar rahe hai !
Zain understood that she is talking about Zeeshan's parents.
Zain : Lao , sheer kurma mujhe do mai taste karta huin!
Saying this , he took a bowl and took a bite.
Zain : Wow Aaliya , yeh bahaut tasty hai , mom dad ko zarur pasand aayega. I am sure , take it .
Aaliya : Ok , if you think so.
She placed another bowl and was about to take it when Zain held her hand , just at that time Zeeshan's mother came there and was shocked to see the scenario in front of her. She quickly hid at a distance and started observing them.
Aaliya : Kya hua ?
Zain : Face wip kaise karun ?
Aaliya : Go and wash your face!
Zain : No , i will not do that , instead i will do this.....
And took her dupatta and started wiping the corners of his mouth with it. She smiled a little bit.
Aaliya : Ab jaun mai ?
And she left from the kitchen , Zeeshan's mother was disgusted after what she saw. She thought , how can a girl be so shameless. She came to her place, but didn't tell anybody about what she saw, everybody ate the Sheer kurma and praised Aaliya. Then Zeeshan's parents left leaving behind two tensed people.
Who are those 2 tensed people ? Lemme clear, Zain and Aaliya are not one among them. Think who they are , till i update the next part !!
I hope you all liked this part , please vote and comment.
Happy Reading
Love ; )
Ekta : )