Confusions Cleared

The people who were tensed were Aaliya's parents, The reason for it was :
FLASHBACK :
When Aaliya went to bring Sheer Kurma for everybody, Aaliya's and Zeeshan's parents were discussing about the marriage arrangements. Suddenly Zeeshan's mother eyed his father to talk something to Aaliya's parents.
Zeeshan's father : Arre Gulam Sahab aapse kuch baat karni thi.
Gulam : Ji khahiye.
Zeeshan's father : Aap toh jaante hi hain ki aajkal, Nikah mai kitne paise kharch ho jaate hain, toh ussi ke silsile mein aapse baat karna chahte hain.
Gulam and Shabana understood that they are going to demand money.
Zeeshan's mother : Toh ab hume paiseon ki zarurat thi , toh hum chahte the ki aap hume paise abhi dai dein.
Gulam : Ji , paar aapko kitne paise chahiye ?
Zeeshan's mother : 10 lakh !
Gulam : 10 lakh ! Yeh toh bahaut zyada hai.
Zeeshan's mother : Ji thik hai koi baat nahi , hum aapko 2 din de dete hai , aap intezam kar lijiye ga.
Aaliya's parents could not understand what to say, but they had no other option, they had to say 'yes' and they did , they said yes without knowing from where they will get such big amount. This was the reason , why they were tensed.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
But now they had to do something, they had to get 10 lakh ASAP !
They were very tensed.
Later that Day , Zain and Aaliya went out to enjoy sometime.
Aaliya : So Zeeshan , Do you believe in TRUE LOVE ?
Zain : Please shut this crap , It's just Bullshit !!!!
Aaliya : How can you say this, I believe in True Love and nobody can deny that True Love definitely happens, once in life. Have you ever experienced it ????
Zain : No
Aaliya : So how can you say it is a bullshit !
Aaliya said a few words but they were enough to leave Zain in silence thinking about the answer. Zain had no answers to it.
Zain : I don't know , but let's just talk something else, What about your cousins , not the ones who are with you now in Bhopal , somebody else!
Aaliya remembered something and made a irritated face. Zain : What happened, why are you making such an irritated face?
Aaliya : Ek cousin yaad aa gaya !
Zain : Kaun ?
Aaliya : Zain Abdullah , mere mammu ka beta !
Zain was happy that he would now get to know something about him from her.
Zain : That's nice !
Aaliya : What nice ! He is a damm stupid person , the most irritating person , i have ever come across in my entire life, till now, what to say about him , he has nothing good to say about him! [ She literary screamed , with anger clearly visible on her face. ]
Zain was sad hearing her description of Zain . But he composed himself and said.
Zain : Maybe he has changed now , where he lives now ?
Aaliya : Maybe , but i seriously don't want to meet him now, He lives somewhere in London, he had gone there a long time back for his higher studies.
Zain : Ok
Let's just not talk about him now , chalo samose khatte hai !
He pointed towards a stall , where samosa was being made.
Aaliya : Ok, chalo.
They went there and started eating samosa, but just then Aaliya got a call, she excused herself and went to talk.
Aaliya : Aslaam Walaikum ammi , boliye kisliye call kiya? Shabana : Walaikum Aslaam Aaliya , woh meri Zain se baat kara toh !
Aaliya : Zain se ? Zain nahi hai mere saath .
Shabana : Kaisi baath kar rahi hai Aaliya , Zain hi toh gaya hai tere saath .
Aaliya was shocked to the core , she couldn't understand what was going on. So she ended the call and called Zeeshan . He picked up the phone , and it made her shock because Zain was eating Samosa and standing there. She understood that the person she met on New Year Celebration was Zeeshan and the person always around her was Zain. She ended the call and boiled with anger , ALL HER CONFUSIONS WERE CLEARED NOW.
Now how would Aaliya React on this sudden information, that The person she thought to be Zeeshan was Zain.
Want to know her reaction ?????? , then wait for my next update , Till then Vote and Comment , Please guys.
Happy Reading
Love ; )
Ekta : )