I'm finaly back fucking hell.

Sorry I like died, in relation to this fanfic but here you goooo if you're even reading this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's POV

"I am going to beat the shit out of your ex for you 'kay?" We were walking hand in hand through the graves to get to his apartment.

"He doesn't even know he's my ex."

"Well he will, when I out myself and us in front of him and everyone."

"Frank don't be stupid."

"I'm serious Gee," He stopped and held my other hand. "I love you Gerard and he doesn't deserve you. Your dad didn't deserve you and I will never do that to you." Despite him being smaller than me, he was still such a protective boyfriend. A seme if you will, to my Uke. He kissed me and I held his face.

When we started walking again I spoke quietly.

"You know it's cute, you only called me Gee when you were 'dreaming'"

"Yeah that's because I thought you were my boyfriend and guess what, you are." I snuggled into his side and he giggled.

"Can we just pass out on the couch please? I'm so exhausted." My eyes were shut as I walked and I used Frank as a leaning post to steer me away from dead lampposts and trash cans.

"Of course Gee, I'll rush upstairs and get blankets you just go lie down."

"Thank you."

I kissed his cheek and kept practically sleeping as I walked. He wrapped his arm around me and I tried to lay some pressure off of him as I think we were going into the road.We turned a corner and were at his place. I wouldn't open my eyes but I was still conscious. I heard the elevator ding and we stepped inside. Frank propped me against the edge and tried to wake me.

"Open your eyes Gee."

"I don't want to."

"Are you actually awake?" I nodded and he kissed me lightly. I started to open my eyes and hold the back of his head. "Good boy."

Frank's POV

I hadn't been going to sleep until extremely late because I don't have school anymore so I wasn't nearly as tired as Gerard. He was practically asleep on me half of the way here but was happy to wake up when I started to kiss him. He fell straight on the sofa and I went and got the red and grey sofa throws we used as soft blankets. As soon as I climbed under Gerard and lay the blankets over us, my one thirty alarm went off. Gerard groaned and buried his face into my chest to avoid the blaring light and I turned it off.

"I better turn yours off as well."

"Mmhmm..."

"Well then where is it?"

"My ass." I couldn't tell if he was joking or being honest.

"Is it in your back pocket?" He nodded. "You just want me to touch your ass don't you?" He nodded again and I slid my hand into his pocket.

"Uh, you pervert..." I laughed. He moaned lightly when I took my hand back with his phone. Once I had turned off the alarm, I placed his phone on top of mine.

I wrapped my arms back around Gerard and slid one over him ass. He purred like a kitten and I smiled.

"I knew you liked it."

"Yup."

"Shouldn't you be falling asleep?"

"Kinda, I still want to talk to you though."