#FS - I can't help falling in love with you

Emma Reeds is your typical teenage girl. Currently in her senior year at highschool with her three best friends; Deb, Liz and Jim, quite frankly she couldn't be happier. But her life is suddenly turned upside down when she finally meets David Nolan. She now struggles to cope with this friendly stranger through the different stages of her life. Will she ever get the courage to tell him how she feels? Or will she be stuck loving someone she might never have!

That's when I heard it. It was unmistakable, I could never forget that voice. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe, my palms got sweaty and my heart was beating so loudly that I was so sure he might have heard it. Then he turned and faced me. Yep! He heard it, stupid heart beat. His eyes still held thesame mischief, and his smile still revealed his perfect dimples. Good God I hate what this guy does to me. He walked up to me and dropped his book on my table.

"Hey"

Yeah I never stood a chance, I'm screwed!!

This book occurs in five different stages, showing how Emma struggles with her love for David.
I've had the idea of this book forever and I hope it's good enough
Pls I'd love to hear from you so your comments are highly appreciated!