FS{9}

(💓Finding him at 20💓)

"Am I just a fool, blind and stupid for loving you?" - Nikki Minaj (Grand piano 🎤)

The rest of the night pretty much went by with Kathryn holding on to David like a leech and throwing smug looks my way.

"Ugh well she's a fiesty one", Deb said as we watched Kathryn assert her dominance.

"Babe all you need to do is say the word and I'll make her disappear", Liz whispered.

This caused me to laugh, "No Liz"

"You sure, I mean. . ."

"Yes I'm sure, she has him and I'm backing off", I said sadly.

"In all fairness you kinda had dibs"

"Really Deb", she smiled and shrugged "What?"

"Yeah, crushing on someone from a distance doesn't classify as dibs", Liz countered causing all of us to stare at her.

"What", she looked at us slightly confused, "too much?"

"Maybe", Jim said.

"No its cool she's right I need to move on"

Liz held my hand and smiled apologetically. We spent he rest of the night talking about everything but David and Kathryn. I later excused myself to find the bathroom and ran into him again, the one I had been avoiding talking about all night.

"Hello stranger", he smiled.

"Oh wow. You just pop up everywhere don't you", I giggled nervously.

"Well it is my house", he chuckled.

"Oh. . .right"

"Hey,are you ok?"

'No stupid, I'm falling for you all over again and its killing me! ' screams my heart but my brain shuts me up and I say,

"Yeah, just peachy. You and Kat make a lovely couple", I smiled.

"Oh, thanks. Sorry we haven't been able to talk all night"

"Oh its no big deal"

"No, really its just been crazy with Kathryn but you know what how about I just handle something for my folks and we'll take a walk . . ."

"Really David. . ."

"I insist, it'll be like a private tour", he smiled revealing those amazing dimples.

"Uhm, sure"

Don't judge me until you have to answer to those dimples. They're like a gift from God

"Just give five minutes", he said as he headed to the living room.

"No problem", I laughed as I called to him.

I grinned to myself as I quickly rushed to the bathroom so I won't miss him. It was happening again, I was grinning like a silly school girl who just spoke to her crush for the first time then that's when I heard it. That earth shattering squeal that came from behind the bathroom door that was about to change everything. . .