FS{3}

(💘Loving him at 17💘)

"You are the piece of me I wish didn't need" - Zedd ft Foxes (Clarity 🎶)

Prom.

After my endless chores, Liz's famous cookies and Deb's continuous begging my mom finally agreed to let me go!

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" We squealed jumping on my mom but she dove away with her plate of cookies just in time to avoid being squashed.

"I'm guessing you're going shopping tomorrow" she laughed. That was true, great I needed to whine for cash too. "I transferred cash to your card have fun!", she said as she turned on there TV shooing us away. It was like she read my mind.

"Love you!" I screamed as we ran upstairs.

Deb hopped on my bed and brought out a booklet from her bag. Liz and I exchanged confused looks so we waited for her to explain.

"I've compiled a list of the perfect places to get our dresses" she smiled. Of course she had.

"So D, who's taking you to prom?" Liz asked as she got comfortable on my bed. Deb started to blush like crazy.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You got another boyfriend already!" My jaw hung open. This girl was unbelievable!

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just this guy that I met" she said quickly avoiding our eyes. "What of you, Emma?"

"Well I, um. . . " I stuttered.

"You don't have a date, do you?" I shook my head. It was kind of my fault though.

"What of Barry, I thought he asked you?", Liz asked.

"He's a player and he's too buff"

"Tom?"

"He's annoying"

"Derek?"

"Anger issues"

"James?"

"He's a perv!"

They stared at me in disbelief. "What?"

"You turned away every boy that asked you!" Deb screamed at me.

"Not really, I said no to the perv and the player. Then I avoided the other ones"

"You're going to die alone" Liz sighed as she hit her head against the pillow and then she looked as of she just got an epiphany.
"You were holding out for him" she said with understanding.

"What, no!"

"Totally makes sense cuz Barry's a hunk" Deb nodded.

"Seriously guys, I turned them away because I didn't want to spend my last prom with someone I can't stand"

They stared wondering whether to believe me or not. "What of you Liz? Whose your date?"

She sighed, "well my boyfriend is out of town, the plan was to steal your dates" she said with all seriousness.

"Wow!" Deb stared at her