FS{7}

(💓Finding him at  20💓)

"It should've been us, could have been the real thing now we'll never know for sure" - Tori Kelly (Should've been us🎤)

"Wow, that's. . .deep" I giggled.

"Yeah, she has her moments" he sighed. David and I had been on the park swings talking for well, I'm not sure how long but it was fun. I found out more stuff about him and him about me, it was like we couldn't run out of what to say to each other.

"Why are you with her?" I whispered absentmindedly.

"What?!"

"Nothing!" I quickly replied, what on earth was I thinking!

"Emma. . ."

"Seriously it was nothing!"

"Emma. . ."

"I was mumbling, you know" I giggled nervously, yeah you're a mumbling idiot!

"I heard you"

Silence.

I was panicking. Great what have I done. We were having fun, everything was fine but I just hard to open my big mouth.

Ugh. . .I hate my life

"You know I'm actually not sure" he chuckled softly.

"Oh" I said quietly, "but its been two years!" I blurted.

I gasped and covered my mouth, "I'm sorry, its not my business"

"Hey, its ok", he smiled. "You know she isn't all that bad really"

"I'm sure she isn't"

"She just. . .you just caught her on a bad day", he stared at his feet and I saw a glimpse of something in his eyes. It almost felt like he was trying to also convince himself too.

"David. . ."

"Daddy, some old people are hogging the swings!"

We looked up to see a bunch of little girls with really angry faces. Geez! How long had they been there?

"Who're you calling old?" David laughed.

"Yeah, shoo we can hog the swing as long as we want", I teased

The little girl that screamed smirked at us, "You don't know who my dad is, do you?"

"Is that supposed to scare us?", David laughed.

"It should" I gulped as I watched a man with Dwayne Johnson's body heading our way.

Damn! I pity the guys in her future.

"Yeah, that's our cue" David smiled as he grabbed my hand and ran.

When we finally stopped to rest I was completely out of breath. "Well she was a little bully, using her dad like that!" I gasped as I rested on a tree laughing.