||||||||||||||||||

"Please come in, please come." The woman said opening a door. Outside were policemen, well they look like policemen. "Sit down I'll make you some hot tea."
"Please don't bother ma'am, we are just here to ask you some questions." The police officer said while sitting down in our couch.
"Yes, yes of course" the woman said.
"What are the questions then officer?" The woman asked, proving my answer that the man is a police officer.
"Ma'am I would like to do this privately and ask if could you please make your child go to his bedroom?" The officer asked.
The woman, who is now my mother, looked at me, " Honey can you please go upstairs for awhile now? Mommy and the Officer will just have a little chat together that's all."
I obeyed and went straight to my bedroom. But when I entered my room, I locked the doors and laid down on the floor, putting my ears near the wooden floor, trying to listen to their conversation.
" Ma'am, I'm sorry to tell you this but, your child needs to be evacuated to a safer place without you. It's for the best, I promise you that."  The officer said.
"But....but.....I can't just make my child move away! He'll cry, and shout! He will not be able to sleep without me! And who's gonna feed him? Who's gonna provide him shelter and clothes?" My mother yelled at the officer and I can hear my mother throwing things like she's having a fit.
The officer said calmly " Ma'am, the caretakers will be the one who's going to take care of your child. I promise you, your child won't be scared since there are lot's of kids he can talk to in there, and he looks like a pretty brave kid."
My mother was quiet for a while then she finally said," okay then. I'll give him to you in the morning."
"Thank you ma'am, goodbye and god bless you ma'am, Heil Hitler."
"Heil Hitler" my mother answered back.

I heard the door opened... then closed. I waited for my mother to come to my room.

She knocked in my door and she entered the room. Then everything became blurry and my vision changed...

I was in a graveyard, there was a single tombstone in front of me, there were many people behind me weeping, and my mother was there. I read the name in the tombstone: Franco Shestuńec, March 5, 1930-November 28, 1942.