FIELD TRIP

I arrived at my school and saw my two friends Cass and Keith. Cass looked at me
"Hey Jacob, are you alright? You look a little bit scared."
"I'm fine, I'm fine." I replied to her. "Let's just enter the bus."
We entered the huge bus. I sat beside Keith who was already eating. When everybody was seated, our tourist guide took the microphone and started blabbing about our destination and what we would do there. I looked at Keith who keeps on tapping his feet. "Man, what's wrong?" I asked.
"I need to piss, man." He answered. "Shit, well go then, before the bus leaves the school."
Keith ran outside of the bus while I just stared outside the window. It started raining hard and I thought about Keith who doesn't have an umbrella or anything to cover him. But who the fuck cares. Cass was sitting behind me. I turned to look at her. She stared back into my eyes.
"What's wrong Jacob? Don't stare at me like that, you're creeping me out."
"Sorry, its just that, a while ago, I passed by this strange looking house and suddenly I blacked out and seemed to have this crazy visions of people whom I don't know..." I stopped and thought about it for a while until Keith was back on the bus and sat beside me.
"Success," he told me.
"Good for you, now where is that chips you were eating awhile ago?"
"Oh its in my bag, wait I'll get it."
Keith stood up even though the bus started moving already. Then a few moments after, we were already eating a bag of Doritos and chilling our life at it's fullest.

Our tourist guide stood up again and announced that we are already entering Virginia and after we enjoy our trip in the Niagara Falls, we would be going on a short trip to New York City. Everybody cheered on that, except for me. I've been to New York a thousand times with my dad because he has work to do there. The first time I went to New York, I was left aghast, the skyscrapers were fantastic and the subways were really fun. The pizzas took my breath away and walking down  Times Square was exotic. Don't get me wrong, I love New York but because of going there almost every time, I was not that excited when the tour guide told everybody that we would be having a short trip in New York City.

After waiting for forever, we were finally half way there, the tour guide said we were already in Kansas. My legs already hurt so I decided to stand up for a while like most of my classmates did. Keith ate all of his food already but he still has money so maybe he will buy more food later like what I would do.

After another 5 hours we already arrived in the Niagara Falls. Keith and I went to the restroom to pee and Cass said she would wait for us in the bus.

I entered the restroom and started peeing and Keith started peeing beside me even though there are several more- what do you call those? I don't even know what it's called. After that we went back into the bus and told Cass that we should really catch up with class now since all of them already left and started looking at the falls. We left the bus. The falls was amazing! It's so loud and the wind is impossibly fast. There was even a rainbow below where the water crashed. It's an amazing sight. We got our mats and had a picnic. As planned, me and Keith bought some food from the Niagara Falls convenience store. We ate and told each other jokes when suddenly, I saw a woman staring at me. She was dressed weirdly. She wore a gas mask and her body was wrapped by a thick coat, and her hair is wild and was full of dust. She looks like she was hidden in the attic for years. Then something unexpected happened. She started walking towards me, calmly first then started to speed up. I stood up ready to ran, when suddenly she was so near and she jumped at me, and once again, everything was black.

BOOM! BOOM! A woman was hugging me tightly.
"Don't be afraid Franco, we will beat them. Our brave soldier will crush the Nazis Franco. And when the time comes, all of this insanity will all be gone.." BOOM! BOOM! She hugged me even tighter and I can feel her shaking and crying. Then I too, started to cry.

I woke up. I was lying down on the mat. The lady was gone, but I'm shaking. I stood up. Everybody was looking at me.
I looked at Cass and Keith who were both also looking at me. I grabbed their hands and pulled them with me and we entered the bus.
" Jacob, tell me what just happened right there and don't tell me it was nothing!" Cass told me.
"Yeah dude, that's not cool." Keith added.
"There was a woman." Was the only thing I can say.
"What?" They both said at the same time.