Chapter 2: My Protector is my Kendo Teacher?!

Hahaha.....was working on this since 2 this morning really happy about this, but I got distracted by how awesome and cool looking that car is. So I used it in the story, and Makita's family is not normal not one bit.

Reminder of chapter from before:

"Serves you right punk for messing into business that is not even your own." A male said pounding his foot onto my face, and rubbed his foot making my hair get dirty from the ground.

"Hey what are you three doing?!" a voice yelled out, and I knew that voice too.

Back to chapter now:

"Ah shit! We've got to go Hashu." one of the underlings says running away, but one of the other underlings stayed still kicking at me; but he was picked up by the back of his shirt and thrown into the fence. I started to get up seeing Mikoto was the one who yelled out, and I was pissed; I could of saved my own ass, but no~... he has to be the prince charming rescuing my own butt.

"Gakaku, I thought I told you to leave Makita alone." Mikoto growled at the male squirming in his hand, and the male stop frighten by the look on his face.

'He gives me that look all the freakin time, but does it scare me wuss....nope it doesn't. He's a just wannabe jerk, I have my own damn problems to worry about. And he is not one of them.' I thought glaring at the male that dropped the one that left me black a blue covered in bruise.

"You alright Makita?" Mikoto asks as he drops down to one of his knees looking at all the cuts and bruises that was visible; he touched my face and I saw a flash of worry crossed his eyes, until it became dull and bored again.

"I'm fine." I say getting up, and started to stagger about to fall; until Mikoto caught me supporting me with his arm.

"No...your not. I'm taking you home." Mikoto said, and I elbowed him in the stomach determined to get away from him.

"As if I would allow my Kendo Teacher to take me home!" I yelled sticking out my tongue running away; forgetting my wooden sword, but it didn't matter right now just to get away from him. I didn't make it that far away from the school until staggering again; seeing those vision from my past come again.

----

"Shizuo!" a women yells at a blonde haired male as he heaved out a sigh, and then turned around to face the women.

"What is it Makita? I'm busy." Shizuo says stretching out his limbs tired from his stressful day today.

"You don't look busy. I asked for some help with our son a while ago, and where were you when I called?" Makita nagged on her husband.

"Sheesh..... I like you better back then when you didn't talk back to me." Shizuo complained, and then looked up seeing a bright orange hair curl down her shoulders; as her arms cross over her breast making them seem huge. He smiled seeing this; because she only belonged to him, and she knew this also.

"Are you even listening?" Makita yells at him, and he smiles shrugging his shoulders as he yawns; seeing the cherry blossom starting to bloom in the distance.

"Makita? Come here." he says, and she obeys knowing if she didn't; she would suffer the consequence for not obeying her master. She comes over and sits down next to her husband scared of what he might do to her; he pulls her arm making her land on top of him. She starts to blush squirming away, but was held in place by a firm grip on her wrist.

"Makita, what happened the last time you tried doing that?" Shizuo asks teasing her, and she stayed silent and still.

"Good girl, now please your master now." Shizuo says as Makita obeys his wishes.