Chapter 10: Trust is Harder to Earn

yo how's it going guys, sorry for not writing for a while.....had writers block, and friends kept me busy so much so i hadn't had time to write. But i'm back to put this up for ya. That is Hashi up there but has purple eyes instead btw....heehee.

Reminder of chapter from before:

"What the fuck am I doing here?!" I say looking at the sign of the room; wondering if I should go in or not, and I ended up going in seeing him with a girl kissing each other. I drop the food I was carrying and left; I was betrayed, and I thought he loved me.

"Fuck you Mikoto!" I yelled leaving the school campus, and left crying to home.

Back to chapter now:

***Mikoto's POV.....***

'Shit! He saw us, damn this girl!' I thought shoving her away from me, and shoved her to the wall.

"Who are you, and what do you want!?" I growled at her.

"That's not nice to treat a lady~" she says, and I slammed her into the wall again.

"I don't give a damn, who the fuck are you!?" I yelled at her.

"You can't have him Mikoto, Makita is mine." the girl growled at me.

"What!?" I say confused by what she said.

"You heard me, i'm going to make him mind. Because Makita, is my wife from back then. Making him mine." the girl growled, and kicked me in the stomach; however I stop her kick with my hand.

"Damn..." she growled.

"Who the fuck are you!?" I yell at her, and swung her leg back to her; as I left a bruise mark on her leg.

"I'm Shizuo Kazuma, dip shit! And I know everything about you Mikoto." the girl named Shizuo said.

"Tch....so what?" I say, and let go of her wrist; then back up from her.

"Like I said asshole! Makita is mine, and i will find a way to break the two of you up. Making him mine again, since i'm absolute." Shizuo says pointing to herself with an evil smirk made itself appear.

"As if......so much trouble already I have to deal with......" I sighed and glared at the insane girl.

"Then just give him to me." she said with that evil smirk still.

"As if you bitch! He's in love with me, and he agreed to be mine." I say, and then I felt something sharp against my throat; I look down becoming crossed eyed a bit seeing a hidden knife in the girl's sleeve.

"I don't like to repeat myself, Mikoto. When I said 'i'll make him mine' I mean i will even if I have to force him to." she said, and then pressed the blade closer as I tried not to gulp afraid she would actually cut me; but she starts to laughing insanely pulling the blade back.

"See ya later, Mi~ko~to~.....don't interfere with my plans." she said leaving; I walk to the wall and punched it making a huge indent in the wall, and then kept punching and punching mad at myself.

"Now what am I going to do?" I said falling to the ground as my fist starts to bleed; as it stained the wall, and I didn't care at the moment.

***Makita's POV.....***

'Damn him! W-why......was he kissing that girl! When....we did that!' I thought stuffing my face into my pillow, and shoved my face deeper trying to make sure I was unable to breath; however I pulled away looking at the pillow still smelling his damn scent on it!