Chapter 9: Sexy to Ugly

OMG!!!!Welcome back yal, okay i hope you guys like what i have written here. Dedicated to: ShayBrandon

Reminder of chapter from before:

"Please ravish me, Mikoto." he begs, and I pull back with a smile; leaning my face down kissing him. I broke the kiss, and make my way down slowly to tease him; I pull away looking at him as he pants heavily for air. I smile; glad for what I've done, and I was gonna make sure he wouldn't be able to rest well with me here.

Back to chapter now:

***Makita's POV***

I was just lying on my bed crying into my hands, and I couldn't stop the water gates; I knew by now that my eyes were probably all red and swollen from crying.

"Mikoto.....what did I do?" I whimper into my pillow; just hoping he would come back.

"God damnit....i've become dependent on him.....what have you done to me?" I whispered as I sit up a bit taking a sip of water. Even though the water was refreshing; it didn't satisfied me, and I wanted Mikoto to do that.

"W-why do......I-i need you Mikoto." I cried out banging my head against my pillow. I then hear the door open, and shutting fast making me jump from the startled surprise. I look up from my crying seeing Mikoto entered 'Did he hear me?' I thought, but I looked at him; he seemed upset over something.

"Mi-mikoto?" I ask hiccuping, but he didn't answer; or look at me. I felt the bed go down; as he leans his body over me, and I could feel his hot breath tickle my face. Making my body hot and bothered; by how close he was, and it was driving me insane. I then felt the both sides on my head being trapped by his arms, and it kind of scared me a bit.

"Mi-mikoto? Wh-what are you do-doing?" I ask him stuttering over my own damn words; which i've never done until now, and it's all thanks to Mikoto here. He use one of his hands forcing my chin to look up at him, and he shoved his lips onto mine; making them bleed slightly. I was struggling a bit from the surprised shocked that just happened to me, but he pinned my body; as his other hand pinned my hands above my head, and his legs between mine. As he gently rubs his knee against my private making me moan into the kiss, and he let's go of my chin; using his now free hand sliding it up and down on my sides. He then shoved his tongue into my mouth forcefully; exploring every inch in there he never been too, and he kept rubbing me that I felt warm suddenly down there. It was getting bad; because how hot and bothered I was making me think these nasty thoughts like: my god, let me pound you! Or, Please go inside of me.....Mikoto take me please!, and it didn't stop until I felt his hand softly caress my cheek as he breaks the kiss. I knew I was panting out of breath, but I squinted my eyes opening to see what he would do next; as he lifts his head up to look at my face.

"Say my name again." he whispered huskily; as he leans his head down kissing my neck, and something came out my throat like "Ahhhhhhh......" I moaned as he bit down onto my neck softly making a hickey on my neck.

"Ah......Mi-mi....."I moaned as I roamed my hands into his hair, but I was trying to say his name; however it was covered in the moans I let out as he nibbled onto my ear. He then pulled away as I was still panting for air, and he gets up from the bed that he had pinned me to; I looked at him a little scared that he left me here on the bed unsatisfied. I unconsincely grabbed the sleeve of his shirt; pulling him back so he didn't leave me, but he didn't turn around to look at me which made me feel worse about myself.

"Wh-where are you going?" I ask him panting a bit.

"I'm leaving because i'm not satisfied." he said to me as he tugs his sleeve away from me, but I held him in place.