Chapter 5: Life is Never the Same No Matter Where You Go

Okay people I'm not sure why I wrote this, but in a way I'll say it's a broken heart. Like the story when you first meet someone you think you love, and that person goes and have some else in their life; leaving you in the dust to pick up the pieces. So.... I'm grateful for those people who have help me pick up the pieces. Anyways~ I hope you guys enjoy the story.

Reminder of Chapter from before:

I didn't what to know who it was; I was really tired and wanted to sleep, and I get under the covers not caring who just came in. Then I feel the bed go down, and I open one eye seeing Mikoto was there; I huffed and then closed my eyes falling asleep.

Back to chapter now:

Friday.....of all days, and the day of my best friend death. The sky was crying mourning for his death; however I wasn't going to allow my emotions to show, and certainly wasn't going to school at all; not with Mikoto there every 24/7 watching what I do. Ever since a week he be assigned to be my bodyguard; he's been watching me very closely, which freaked me out. I couldn't even sleep from all that happened that one day, and it wasn't helping me just thinking of this; when I was walking in the rain to my friend's grave. I bought a single red spider lily with me from our garden; I thought it was funny about the lengend of this flower. Since these scarlet flowers usually bloom near and around the , they are described in Chinese and Japanese translations of the as ominous flowers that grow in (also known as Hell), or Huángquán, and guide the dead into the next reincarnation. Some legends have it that when you see someone that you may never meet again, these flowers, also called red spider lilies or corpse flowers, would bloom along the path. Perhaps because of these sorrowful legends, (the other or that shore of ) flower, decorate and enjoyable, flower of in gokuraku jyōdo.(Okay guys I copied some of the text from wikipedia about this legend, and I like it so I'm gonna use it.) I smiled twisting the flower around in my hand by the stem; just looking at this flower remind me of him, and it was pathetic. I was now walking up long stairs that lead to his grave; it felt like forever since I've seen Alex, and i'm pretty sure he's causing mahem up there making god run for his money. We both been pretty close to one another, but we knew each other like the back of books; he loved to mess with people's mind and it makes him happy seeing all the emotions of his victim.

"Your an idiot for getting yourself killed, Alex." I say tossing his scarlet flower onto his grave, and watched it as the petals moved from the rain. I smiled just looking at his grave; as a few tears escape from the flood gates, that I was trying to hold back.

"Stupid, stupid idiot!" I say falling to the ground and sat there as the rain mixed with my tears; I just sat there as time passed by not caring if I caught a freakin cold, and it felt lonely there with no one with me, but at this time I don't really care.

***Mikoto's POV***

'Where is he?' I thought a million times today just sitting in my desk; as my leg shakes impatiently just thinking of the thought.

"Mikoto?" a person says and I glared at the harshly seeing it was a girl, and she flinched shuffling back slowly; I just looked at her waiting on to why she called my name out when I needed to know where that boy went.

"Uh....di-did you br-bring the um....no-notes for the um....st-student co-counsel to file out uh....the kendo club?" she asks, and I growled a bit just trying to wrap my mind on where he went; I looked at her with my harsh glare as she backed away again from me.

"Sierra, I left them in the file folder back in the counsel room. If that helps any, so if you excuse me I need to do something." I say packing up and leaving out of the classroom door, and looked down the hall still not seeing Makita.