Chapter 12: Blood of Pain

A/N: Welcome back to another chapter of The Curse Path We Walk and i hope you enjoy this chapter like the other ones.  Also that girl up there is what Shizuo looks like, ya know the pyscho bitch that wants to mess up everyone's life. But i hope you enjoy reading and i'll stop with my ranting.

Reminder of chapter form before:

The only thought i could come up with was Makita; i fell to the ground as i threw my head up to the sky feeling the warm burning tears finally falling down my face.

"No....." I whimpered out sadly as i pound my good arm onto the ground making it bleed from harsh pounds.

"No. no no no! I was suppose to protect him, i failed!" I yelled out to no one cause they didn't care of the hurt i was going through, they mock me as they laugh as i suffer from this unbearable pain i was going through.

"MAKITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled blacking out screaming at the top of my lungs for him.

Back to chapter now:

         *~Shizuo's POV.~*

A smile made it's way to my face as i stare through the one way glass; seeing Makita chained to a chair i had place out. I place my warm hand onto the thick cold glass as i slid it down leaving a smudge of a hand-print; licking my sweet cherry flavor lips from eating juicy cherries earlier, and i wonder what Makita taste like this moment as i hope he taste sweeter then the cherries.

"Makita i'll make you mine again~" I purred turning as i walk over to the door with a shining shiver handle; it felt cold to the touch as i pushed it down opening the door inwards, and i let go of the handle as i walked into the room that held Makita. Even though it was a bit weird that my once lovely Makita became a guy, and i became a girl; however i have grown accustomed to it because i'll still do what i like with him. I was close to him as i lift my hand up to his shoulders rubbing them with a firm soft grip; i smiled as i lean down his back that my chest was pressed up against him, and i nibbled softly onto his ear.

"....Oh~" he moaned out as i rub my hands on his chest bringing them up slowly wrapping my arms around him; as i pull my mouth away i blew soft cold air making his body shake, and i 'hmmed' in delight.

"Makita, did you miss my touch?" I ask out and i knew he was awake from watching his feet shift uncomfortably when i touch him; I smiled at this kissing his neck softly.

"Wh-who are you?" he whimpered out scared, and that broke my heart a bit from him not evening remembering me.

"Don't be silly Makita, you know who i am." I whispered sexually into his his ear; his head jerked away from my touch as i growl in protest from him doing that, and i moved my head closer as i pressed my cheek against his feeling something warm and wet on my cheek. I pulled away looking at him seeing the red ribbon tied around his eyes was becoming soaked in salty tears.

"I-i don't know who you are. P-please let me go." he begged as i just stare at him a bit longer feeling the sudden urge to kiss him; a smile played on my lips as i lap his now moistened cheeks that was soaked with tears, and i cringed from the taste of being salty but it was Makita and i would always taste him. He stiffen from under my touch when i rub my hand across his back and touched the mark i left him back then; i could feel some moisture come off his bandages that was wrapped around his upper chest.

"It looks like we need to change your bandages Makita." I licked my dry lips hungrily waiting to take a look at his body; I had an arm still wrapped around him hanging loosely off his body as he stiffens even, as I shoving a hand into my pocket searching for an item. I roam my hand around in my pocket of my coat feeling the cold metal substance i wanted; pulling it out a golden sunset color phone using one hand to scan through the contact list finding the person i needed. I press the call button that was green that looked like a phone lifting the cellar device up to my ear to listen.