I Want A Jetpack!

UWAAAA!!! YOU GUYS! I feel all warm and tingly inside when you guys comment/vote/add my story to your lists! I feel so happy that you guys are loving the story so much! If you have any ideas for this story, feel free to comment them below! XO

"Nathanael?" Marinette whispers, looking out the window and stopping her actions on trying to calm you down. "WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE A JETPACK?!" You yelled, crouching down and grabbing your hair between your fingers. Nathanael walked into the bakery, holding a rose he drew with his tablet. "Marinette, I've been looking for you." He said, crouching onto one knee, either not noticing you or ignoring you. You, however, definitely noticed him. "WOAH HOLY FUCK" You shouted, scooting away form him. He cringed and glared at you. "Excuse me, I'm trying to do something here." He said in an annoyed tone, gesturing towards Marinette. "Excuse you? Excuse ME, BUT I'M OVER HERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOU HAVE A JETPACK. AND WHY IS YOUR SKIN PURPLE? HANG ON ONE SECOND." You pulled your phone out of your pocket and dialed your mom's phone number. Your mom picked up the phone and answered. "(Y/n)! Where are you?! It's been way too long, you should be back by now!" your mother scolded with you on speaker so your father could listen. "Yeah, sorry about that mom! The cashier is going to go to my new school, so I talked to her for a little bit! And you know how at first I didn't want to move here because of those weird situations going on?" "Yes...?" "Well, as it turns out, I am IN THE MIDDLE OF ONE OF THOSE SITUATIONS!" You screamed into the phone, which made your parents freak out. The whole conversation just turned into trying to talk but getting interrupted by their own screaming. The whole time, Nathanael looked pissed and Marinette tried to calm you down.

Nathanael gave up, said that he would 'come back later to retrieve his princess', and left. While leaving, he could have sworn he heard you say 'GIVE ME A JETPACK TOO.' back to you and Marinette, she gave you a bag to breath into while she tried calming your parents down. "Hi, Monsieur and Madame? (Y/n) is okay, no we aren't hurt, Yes, I am the girl (y/n) was taking to, they're right here trying to calm down from what i think is a panic attack..." Marinette drew off with a glance towards you sitting in a chair. after sorting everything out, your parents came to the bakery to get you. "Thank you Marinette, I'm glad you can be friends with our daughter." your father said, giving her a kind smile. "No problem! She's really nice, so I should thank you more!" Marinette said with a wave of her hand. after saying goodbye and wishes of being safe, the (L/n) family made there way back to their apartment.

"(Y/n), are you sure you're okay?" your mother asked with a concerned look on her face. "Yeah, Yeah I'm good. just trying to wrap my mind around the fact that he had a jetpack, and could make anything he drew real." You shook your head trying to clear your thoughts, and decided to focus more on unpacking.                                                                                                                                                             -8:37 (20h37)-                                                                                                                                                                                      "FINALLY DONE!" You and your parents cheered excitedly but also tiredly. The living room ended up being very homely, and you also arranged it to make it seem like there was more space.

 The living room ended up being very homely, and you also arranged it to make it seem like there was more space

"Hey mom, can I go take a walk? I promise I'll be safe, I'll just walk around the block and be back." You said with a pleading look in your eyes. Your parents looked at each other, having a silent conversation with there eyes that almost every parent seemed to know how to do. With a sigh, your father silently nodded. "Cool, thanks mom and dad! I'll be back in a little bit!" you said with a smile on your face. you went out the door, locking it behind you and walked down the stairs. 'Why is it easier to walk down the stairs than to go up? gravity? I mean, that would make sense because..." you rambled on in your mind about the smallest things. Walking out the lobby door, you decide to be "tourist-y" and walk by the Seine river.  Whistling your favorite disney song, you walked on the brick fence separating the road from the river. the fence was juuuust wide enough for you to walk comfortably without worrying about falling into the river. 

You stopped whistling though when you heard music. Looking up from your feet, you saw a ferry boat making it's way slowly down the river. 'Aww, how nice, that seems like fun. I don't see many people on it though... wait hold the fucking phone is that-' "MARINETTE?!" you shouted, sitting down on the fence so you wouldn't worry about falling into the river. Shocked at hearing someone scream her name, she looked away from Nathanael, or Evillustrator, to see you sitting on the fence. "(y/n)?! What are you doing out here so late at night?!" she scolded you, much like a mother would. "I could say the same thing to you! What are you on a boat with flying Back pack boy over here?" You said, not knowing the exact french word for Jet pack. "By the way, who's that dude? He looks like a fucking kink master or some shit." You said, pointing unknowingly to Chat Noir and blowing his cover.

"WHAT?!" The Evillustrator yelled while looking behind him. "Marinette, did you lie to me? Ugh, why did I like you so much? You're no better than Chloe!" he shouted, getting into fighting position. "WHY DOES EVERYONE TODAY COMPARE ME TO CHLOE?!" Marinette yelled out in frustration. "YOU TELL HIM MARI!" you shouted, cupping a hand over your mouth so she could hear you better and fist pumping. "(Y/n), You don't even KNOW Chloe!" Marinette shouted back. "Well, she sounds... uh... Not good?" you said, not having any other adjective to say with your French skills. The Evillustrator had enough and just started to fight against Mari and Kink master, as you liked to call him. He was able to trap them in a glass box, flying off with his Jet Pack to go somewhere. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but it seems like Kink master was getting closer to Marinette. 'His name suits him' you thought. Mari, being the smart girl she is, was able to get them out of the box. "Chat noir, make sure (Y/n) is OK, I need to... uh... go home. My parents are worried about me." Mari said, quickly running so she wouldn't get any questions.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle, I don't think we've met before. My name is Chat Noir, which you most likely know." Chat noir introduced himself, bowing low and popping straight up. You stared long and hard at his face, which was making him a little uncomfortable. "Um, Miss?" he tried to say, but you lit up, and started laughing. hard. "A-are you okay?" he tried to calm you down, but you eventually said something. "HOLY, AHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT OUTFIT?!" You bawled with laughter, clutching your stomach. "LISTEN, PHEW OKAY, listen Adrien, I'm not gonna judge you if you-" "Wait, what did you call me?" Chat Noir asked with a blank look on his face. "Hm? I called you Adrien."

...

OH NO