Catching Feelings (part 4)

We drove back to the house having a normal conversation. I was so happy that he was not acknowledging four years ago. We reached the house finally. It was starting to get dark outside already. Me and Justin walked back to the pool house just laughing at each other. Justin unlocked the door and we walked in. To both of our surprises Selena was sitting on the couch in the living room. I immediately left Justin's side and ran into my room. I shut the door. I could hear talking and some shuffling around the room. All of a sudden Justin started screaming at Selena. They got into a fight. I heard a door slam shut and I assumed Selena left. Justin screamed one last time in aggravation. I was not about to go out there so I paced back to my bed and laid down pulling out my phone and opening up twitter. Seconds later there was a light knock on my door as Justin walked in. He walked over to my bed, kicked off his shoes and laid right next to me. "Did you hear?" He asked me while starring at the ceiling. "All I heard was screaming. Are you okay?" I asked putting my phone down on the bedside table. "She hates you. She hates the fact that we're living together in the same place. She told me just now that she knows something's going on between us. But there's nothing going on between us. She gets so jealous, it so freaking annoying and aggravating. I can't believe I'm saying this but i actually feel our relationship coming to an end soon." He looked over to me as he finished. I was in complete shock, Jelena was ending? That was just wow. I mean it seemed like they were done but you never know but hearing those words come from Justin's mouth surprised me. "Justin, it's been two days I've been here and I'm already making your life difficult. I'm so sorry. If anything ill go sleep on the couch in the main house, it's not a big deal." I really felt horrible about this. "No Caylie, you will not be kicked out of here. Me and Selena have been having problems for a while now. This is just probably the last leg of our journey." He got tears in his eyes as he said this. I leaned over and hugged him. I felt so bad for him. He held on to me so tightly. I could tell he was scared of him and Selena coming to an end. They had been dating for like two years now. I held him in my arms and stroked his head. "Everything is gonna be fine Justin. Don't you worry." I kept saying to him. Finally he looked up at me, for his head was in my lap, and said. "Thank you so much Caylie." "You're Welcome Justin." I smiled down at him. Justin's eyes started to flutter shut because he was falling asleep. Soon he was sleeping soundly. I didn't bother moving his head on the pillow next to me because knowing me, I'd wake him in that action. I reached over and grabbed my phone again. I shut my lights off and got comfortable. I was not moving for a while since Justin was on my lap. For a while I sat on twitter. Then I heard someone come in the 'front' door. They then came into my room. It was Pattie. When she saw me and Justin she smiled. She walked over and sat next to me on the edge of the bed. "What happened? I heard a lot of screaming then someone sped off outside." She asked with a worried look now across her face. "You heard Justin and Selena screaming from in the main house? Wow. And they were fighting because I'm here. Selena is apparently jealous of me living here. She think there's something going on between us but there's not. So after the fight, Justin came in to talk to me about it. He said he thinks they're gonna be over soon. He started crying and I felt so bad for him. I held him in my arms just as he is now. I stroked his head telling him everything was gonna be alright. He's really hurting and I don't blame him. They've been together for two years." I finished as Pattie was soaking in every word I said. "Thank you Caylie so much. I'm so happy that he has someone like you to help him through this rough patch." She patted my leg. "It's the least I can do. I couldn't stand seeing him broke the way he was when he walked in to my room." Pattie smiled again at me. "Well I just came over to check on you guys and make sure everything is fine. Goodnight Caylie." She leaned over and hugged me. "Goodnight Pattie." She walked silently out of the room and shut the door quietly. I was getting tired so I gently and ever so slowly moved Justin's head on the pillow next to me. I slid off the bed and got my pajamas. I went into the walk-in closest and changed. I was too lazy to go all the way down to the bathroom. I just dropped my clothes on the floor and walked out. I grabbed a spare blanket for me and Justin. I couldn't get to the covers with him laying on them. I spread one half of the blanket on Justin and then got in and covered myself. I rolled over onto my side and fell into a deep sleep.