Catching Feelings (part 6)

We watched movies all day and talked. She pretty much kept my mind off Selena the entire time. "So what do you want to do for your birthday tomorrow?" I asked just as a movie ended. "Nothing." She laughed. "Come on we have to do something." I retorted. "No we don't, it's nothing special. I'm just turning 17." She shook her head. "Can I at least take you out for breakfast? You know a thank you for today/ birthday present." I begged her. When she looked at me I quickly pouted and batted my eyes to make her laugh. "Alright, fine. But that's it, okay?" She said. "I pinky promise you." I smiled and stuck out my pinky. She wrapped her pinky around mine and we laughed. She then stood up. I grabbed her arm, "Where are you going?" I asked. "Just to get something to drink.... Why are you so jumpy?" She asked concerned. "Oh uhm I don't know." I let go of her arm and she went to the kitchen and grabbed us both a bottle of water. "Justin what's wrong?" She sat down. "I just don't want to be left alone long enough to start thinking of Selena again..." I trailed off at the end. "Justin I'm right here, I'm gonna help you get through this, don't worry." She patted my leg and I grabbed her hand. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you're doing for me." I was so happy to have Caylie with me during this time. She grinned at me and reached over and gave me a quick hug or at least what she thought would be a quick hug. This was the second time today I felt comforted just by hugging her. She has been the only person to make me happy since problems had started between me & Selena. I know for a fact that I still loved Caylie but I don't know what's gonna happen between us this time around. I have to try not to get my hopes up and look forward for something to happen eventually when it may not. She probably just looks at me as a friend now. There's not much I could do about that. This made me hurt even more. I knew me & Selena were basically done but the fact that I love someone so much and I have for four years despite the distance, and not being loved back in the same way...it really sucks. I just have to enjoy this time that I have with her alone because in 4 days, we'll be starting to rehearse for the tour and ill be torn away from her. "Uhm I'm getting hungry, what do you want to eat?" She asked as I finally let go of her. "Let's order Chinese." I suggested and she nodded. I got up and grabbed the menu to order. I called up and was told it would be a half hour. There was a knock on the door. Caylie walked over and opened it. It was Selena. What the hell did she think she was doing. "Just came to drop your stuff that I had off." She said talking to me. She dropped a garbage bag full of my stuff on the floor next to the door. "But Justin I've been thinking all day, maybe this isn't us ending. It's just a rough patch.." I cut her off. "Rough patch my ass. Bye Selena." I walked into the hallway out of sight of her. I heard her say, "But Justin-" Caylie cut her off. "You've done enough to him. You guys are done. By doing this you're hurting him even more. Just stop." She argued back at Selena. "Little bitch! Who do you think you're talking to?" Selena shot right back. "I'm talking to a piece of shit. Anyone who hurts him that way is a bitch. Get over your self Selena." Caylie then slammed the door in her face. I walked out of hiding and saw Caylie standing by the door with a fist clenched. I ran over and unclenched her hand. "Relax, she's gone. Thank you." I whispered in her ear. "That was my closure, seeing her act that way towards you and the way she thinks she can have me whenever she wants." I spoke these words softly. Caylie just walked away and went to her room. I heard a bang and a muffled scream. I quickly went into her room to check on her. She was sitting on the floor with a pillow up to her face. I couldn't help but laugh. It was a funny sight. I held back my smile and went and sat next to her. "What are you doing?" I questioned her. She removed the pillow away from her face. "This is my way of re-releasing anger." She started to laugh, "I know it's a pretty strange way of doing things, throwing myself into the floor while screaming into a pillow." She erupted into laughter and laid her head on my shoulder. "Hey whatever helps." I started to giggle. We laughed for sometime, it wasn't really that funny but we were laughing just to laugh. She sighed suddenly her head still on my shoulder. "I'm glad to hear you got closure though." She said looking up at me. "Yeah I'm glad that I got it to." I placed my hand on her thigh. I guess I took it a little to far because she sat straight up and pulled her legs to her chest. There was another knock on the door. "That's probably Chinese." I got up and answered the door. When I paid and came back in Caylie was sitting back on the couch. I brought the food over and sat it on the coffee table. I took all the food out. Caylie grabbed her dish and a pair of chopsticks. "You can eat with those?" I was surprised. "Yeah....why you can't?" She laughed. I shook my head. "It's easy, just do what I do." She placed the sticks between her fingers and slowly showed me how to pick stuff up with them. I grabbed a pair and my meal. I got a noodle in the grip and as soon as I brought it to my mouth it dropped. I tried again and again. Caylie was laughing the entire time. Finally I was able to get one into my mouth. "Good job!" Caylie said to me as if she was a teacher and I was the 6 year old student. I glared at her with a smirk on my face. We ate while joking with each other and laughing some more. Soon we were stuffed and exhausted. I threw everything away as Caylie got up and started down the hallway. I ran up behind her. "Goodnight Caylie." I smiled at her. She smiled softly and said "Goodnight Justin." She walked into her room and took a quick peek at me before shutting her door. I was grinning like an idiot. Me and Caylie were definitely gonna happen. It may take some time but we are, I can feel it. I walked into my room and saw the wrapped box in the corner of my room. She's gonna love her present, so glad that Scooter was able to sneak it in here. I got into my bed and sighed. Ah this is going to be a good tour.