Catching Feelings (part 10)

For the next couple of days leading up to the start of rehearsals, me and Caylie hung out a lot, knowing that we wouldn't be together as much once everything started. Caylie hadn't heard from Brian since my phone call with him 5 days ago. Of course I didn't tell Caylie exactly what I had said to him, I didn't tell her the part where I said I cared very deeply for her and that I would kill the kid if he came in any contact with her again. If she knew she would probably start acting weird around me again knowing how "boyfriend" protective I have become of her. It was now Friday, the first day I would be heading to the studio to come up and go over dance routines for the songs. Caylie said she would hang back today but she would come with me sometimes. I was in my car heading to the studio and I couldn't help thinking about everything since she has gotten here. I've been thinking a lot about her lately. It's crazy, I'm seeing her everywhere. But now I will barely see her considering that I'm never gonna be around. But at least the Teen Choice Awards were in a few days, that day I'll get a little break to spend some time with her. That reminded me. I pulled out my phone as I came to a red light and composed a text to Caylie. 'YOU are coming with me to the teen choice awards on Sunday so you need to go get something to wear, I left my credit card on the kitchen counter along with a set of keys to the Fisker Karma;) don't wear the tires out like last time, have fun.' I pressed send just in time for the light to turn green.
- Caylie's point of view -
Tonight was the Teen Choice Awards and honestly it scares me. Justin asked me this morning to walk with him down the blue carpet and that's what scares me the most. Plus I was dreading wearing a dress even though I'm the one who picked it out. I told Justin that he wasn't going to see what I'm wearing till tonight partly because I would like it to be a surprise and partly for the fact that I just didn't want to be in the dress any longer than I had to. Right now I was sitting on the couch next to Justin and we were just talking and laughing. "We have to be there by six." Justin said checking his watch, it was four now. "Well what time are we going to leave?" I raised an eyebrow. "Around 5:15." He answered. "Then I should probably go shower and get ready." I patted his leg as I stood up walking down the hall. I locked the bathroom door behind me and started the shower. I showered quickly and got out to begin my hair. All I was doing was straightening it, like I said I'm not the girl to get all dressed up, no matter what the occasion. I took my time doing my make-up which was basically mascara and some blush. When I was done I made my way down the hall to my room. I stared at the dress hanging on the back of my door before finally sighing and putting it on. I put my shoes on and laughed. I walked over to the mirror in the corner of the room and looked myself up and down. I was wearing a tight black dress, yes black, that came down to my knees and my shoes were black supras. There was absolutely no way I was wearing heels, nope. I grabbed my phone and walked down to Justin's room. The door was open so I knocked on the door frame.

|| sorry I haven't been posting lately, schools been terrible. But I hope you like this little bit I have, but anyways, I'll try and write and post more often, even though this story gets like 10 reads I still love you guys haha ||