Escape the House

This is gonna be a terrible chapter. I'm in a rush right now.

~Undertale21XX

_______________________________________

You watch as the goat monster approached Flowey and tried to pick it's petal off. You get out from your hiding spot and pushed the goat monster away from Flowey and hugged Flowey. Flowey gripped onto your shirt whimpering. The goat monster looked a little surprised before smiling.

"Look what we have here. A human, but you look so different from the others."

She has this crazy insane smile across her face that reminded you of the murderer that broke through your house and murdered your parents. You were trembling and your legs started to give up on you. You held Flowey close.

"Don't be afraid my child. I'll take good care of you. My name is Toriel."

"I-I'm Y/n."

She takes you by your arm with a smile and pulls you up on your feet. I can feel her pulling me with her. I tried to pull away from her, but she just forcefully pulls you behind her. If I want to live, I should just follow her and then find a way to escape. She pulls you across the maze until you reach a house.

"Welcome to your new home my child!"

Did she just say home? You don't want to live with her. You just want to get out of here. She leads you into the house and shows you your room.

"This will be your new room from now on and I'm going to be making pie for you. Would you like blood or blood in it?!"

Ok. Now you didn't know who's blood she was going to use and you don't want to eat a bloody pie, but you also don't want to anger her.

"B-blood....."

"Excellent choice my dear! Wait here, I'll be done with it in just a few moments."

Well at least she wasn't going to kill you. Yet.

She leave the room and then comes back a few seconds later.. She comes in with some clothes and gives it to you.

"I've made some clothes for you Y/n!"

You look down and see a comfortable looking shirt and pants. You thank her before she rushes out the door into the kitchen. God, you can already smell the blood from the kitchen. You lock the door just in case she comes in again. You change into your pants and shirt. The shirt was really comfortable and warm. The sleeves came all the way down to where your knuckles were and the pants were also warm and comfortable (Use your imagination). You start to feel sleepy and look towards the bed.

It won't hurt if I just slept a little right? You climb in bed and your eyes close.

                                                                              *Time skip*

You wake up in the middle of the night and see that the room light was turned off. You smelled something that reeked of iron and look next to you. There was a plate of bloody pie. You definitely weren't going to eat that. You get up from the bed and peeked around the corner of the door. The hallway was also dark. You felt like you were in one of those horror movies. You feel a chill crawl down your back. You crept out of your room and quietly walked down what looked almost like a basement.

You hope you don't wake her up. You ran down the hallway and stop when you hear Toriel's voice and someone else's too. It sounded very deep.

"Can you promise me something?"

"C'mon. You know I hate promises."

"Please......."

*sigh* "What is it this time?"

"If a child ever comes through this door, I want you to try and kill them when no one else can."

"..................."

Did she just tell someone to come kill you if you ever escaped?! What?! You can hear her footsteps and your heart skips a beat. If she ever catches you, she might kill you. You came up with a quick plan. It was risky, but you were gonna do it. When she was about to turn a corner you slid under her and make a mad dash towards the door. Your can hear your heart beating in your chest from all the adrenaline. Toriel ran after you and tried to shoot fire magic towards you. You dodge them and slam yourself against the door. The door opens and you were almost within arm reach from Toriel. Man did she look even scarier up close. You slammed the door on her and you hear it click. You can also hear Toriel's frustrated yelling.

Its probably best if you don't stick around any longer. You remember her talking to someone outside of the door asking them to kill you, but you weren't gonna stand here and get killed my whoever she was talking too. This place was filled with snow and it was cold. Your clothes didn't give you much protection against the wind, but at least it kept you a little warm. At least I managed to escape her. I wonder where I am?