Missing Soul

Chara....... I remember her now. She was also a childhood friend, but mysteriously disappeared. No one knew why or how she disappeared.

"Chara?"

"Oh, so you do remember me."

"How could I forget. Why did you leave?"

"Why?"

Chara takes out a knife and twirls it around her finger. She slowly walks over to me, a shadow covering her eyes.

"You know (Y/n), I never really liked humanity......"

She stops and looks up with red eyes. Papyrus and Sans were both telling me to get away from her, but I couldn't move. Chara puts the knife away and holds out a hand.

"Become one with me (Y/n)."

"What?"

"You and I have the same soul. Determination. We can become strong together. Think of how strong you'll be able to become. You'll even become strong enough to protect your friends."

Chara points towards where Papyrus and Sans were.

"DON'T YOU F***ING DARE (Y/N)!!! SANS DO SOMETHING!"

"What do ya want me to do?!"

"BREAK THIS F***ING WALL DOWN! YOU KNOW WHAT. I'LL DO THIS MY F***ING SELF."

Chara catches your attention again.

"So.... what do you say? I only want the best for my friend."

I look down at Chara's hand and then back at Papyrus. I reach out for her hand. Chara begins to smile wider. I stop and take it back.

"Chara, this isn't right. Power isn't everything. Let's go home together, ok?"

Chara frowns at me and pushes me back.

"You're just like all the others. I thought I could trust you (Y/n)."

"Wait, Chara! I -"

Chara slashes the knife down your shoulder and creates a deep gash. I wince and hold the wound.

"Chara......"

I reached my hand towards her.

"I don't want to hurt you."

Chara kicks you down to the floor.

"Oh, now you think I'm weak huh? You think it's funny don't you?"

"No, that's not what I meant at all!"

"D I E ! ! !"

I roll over to the other side and dodge the knife.

"(Y/N)!! SANS, HELP OUT WILL YOU!"

"Whatever you say boss."

Sans summons a Gaster blaster and destroys the wall. Papyrus looks surprised.

"WHEN DID YOU LEARN THAT?!"

"Eh, long time."

Papyrus rushes in and throws bone attacks towards Chara. Chara quickly whips around and counter- attacks it with her knife.

"Stay out of my way!"

Chara charges towards Papyrus and kicks him. Papyrus grabs her foot and just tosses her to the side. He begins to run over to me, but Chara trips him with her foot.

"Fine. If you won't give me your soul, I'll just have to take it from you!"

Chara runs over to me with full speed and reaches out for my soul. I take out my scythe(sniper) and shoot in her direction. She bends backward and slides across the floor. I missed. I get up and take out my scythe, trying my best to ignore the pain. We both swung our weapons and the knife was knocked out of her hand.

"You little knife is no match for my scythe."

"Yeah..... you're right."

What is she planning?

"(Y/N), GET AWAY FROM HER!"

What? Chara gets her knife by flipping it upward with her feet and catches it. With quick movements, she throws it towards my soul. I fall and hold my chest.

"Nghh........."

Health: 5/20

Papyrus begins to run towards me and throws bone attacks towards her. She grasps my soul and a bright red light consumes us.

*Chara's P.O.V*

Finally, it's all mine...... it's all mine!!! Hahahah! Now I have a complete soul of my own. Now let's see here.... I take out a weapon from my new soul and take it out to see a gun. Hm? What's this do? I click a switch and the weapon opens as both a gun and a sword. Very nice~

   I've never had a better weapon

   I've never had a better weapon. Oh? I look over to see Sans, eye glowing red.

"You'll pay for hurting Papyrus."

Papyrus gets up from his position, his eyes also glowing red.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO (Y/N), YOU LITTLE SH*T?!"

Now this is getting interesting......