Rant? Ramble?

All my life I've been worried about how things are gonna end.

But when you find someone that you don't worry about an ending with them.

You take that saying of I can't see myself without you and make it real. Cause your mind can't even physically picture it.

Like, you're not even scared of losing them. You're so focused on the present instead of the future.

Yeah you worry about messing up, or saying something wrong etc. But you always see the hope show through.

For example;

The person I'm talking about... we're dating, forgetting we ever broke up. But when we broke up I was a mess. Yes I ended it. But I had his jacket and I stared at it as I blasted music in my ears, I was writing and I felt drained and dead. Like I was decaying... I didn't sleep till 2 am that night. I was crying all night long, my mum held me and tried to help me fall asleep but I kept breaking down. Eventually I exhausted myself and went to bed. For a week straight I cried every night. Of course my mom didn't know.

I literally spent a week in a state of severe depression because nothing could make me happy. At all, now I haven't cried myself to sleep for a month. He has made me sm every morning and night.

I might be young but oh well.

I love him.