Fake

Everyones so fake now days.

You could love someone till it hurts and it wouldn't still be fske to them.

Don't fall for the popular boy, I fell for the cliche popular boy and the outcast girl. It went as most would, but this one was more daring and wrong.

One I regret but miss. But I don't miss it.

His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his lips, his kisses, his hugs, his scent.

He was taller then me, when we first hung out he held me most the time. I was so scared and nervous, I kept putting my head down. He lifted my head up and told me not to hide such a "beautiful" face.

When he would kiss me the world stopped, he made me feel whole, and loved. Like someone actually wanted me...

When he would hug me he would cover me with his arms and his scent would envelope me. He was so intoxicating. His touch, his smell, his voice.

The hoodie... its not just a hoodie anymore, he gave it to me, it held the memory of us... I remeber giving it back to him the day before he left. I couldn't even walk up to him... Now I see you in the halls wearing the hoodie and everything floods in and breaks me again.

Our last convo was the worse...
He called me a whore, a bestfriend stealer, a cheater, a bitch. Yes I had cheated on my boyfriend at the time with him. But he was cheating on his girlfriend too. I'm not justifying what I did was right.
It turns out even the things that seemed the realst can be fake. But maybe it wasn't fake.

But of course the broken girl would think something that fake is real.

_______________

A/N:

Photo above is mine if you use it please give credits.

Also I have an instagram account now where I post every thought that comes to me head. (I write it down hints the last chapter.)