xviii.

it was now a habit of woozi to sleep inside her room. at first she tried to shoo him away but he was so persistent, he didn't budge a little so she had no choice but to allow him. she had no problem about it it's just that the really close proximity of their bodies was making it a bit awkward for her. she was used to skinships, but her imaginations were too far off, she can't help but blush whenever he pulls her into a hug, or gave her forehead a kiss.

maybe woozi can hear her heart thumping because she could have sworn it was loud enough to make a noise inside a huge room. she doesn't know why she was like that whenever woozi touches her or when she sees him. her heartbeat rapidly increases. maybe she's starting to actually like him also?

well shit no.

she wanted to scream and ask jesus himself why was she feeling like that when she sees him. she let out a sigh as she continued on with the dishes.

speaking of that little shit he was supposed to do the fucking dishes but escaped before she even realized. she muttered curses under her breath as she finished washing the last plate.

since it was summer, it was hot; very, very, very, VERY hot. she just wanted to take her clothes off right here, right now but it was kind of inappropriate if the twins and woozi would see it. she'd do it if she was alone, but she lived with other people so, walking around the house with only her undergarments was definitely a no.

she decided to take a cold shower before getting ready for bed.

the cold water touched her skin as she felt a bit more refreshed. the stickiness of her body was slowly going away and she never felt so happy in her damn life. a cold shower was the solution to everything.

meanwhile, woozi just got home from practice and he was planning to sleep in (f/n)'s room and tease her until she cries (that was kind of mean but he really wanted to see her cry because she never really revealed a weak spot). honestly, he just wants to hug and feel her beside him, cursing like a sailor. he wondered how can she not cuss in front of the twins because when he's with her she can't seem to say a decent sentence without cussing.

he went inside her room, expecting her to be on the bed, peacefully sleeping but he was shocked to see a naked (f/n) with only her towel wrapped around her slim figure.

she gasped and immediately let out a high pitched scream and ran to the bathroom, her cheeks burning up.

woozi's face became tainted with red as he covered his face and cuss under his breath. "(F/N)! I'M SORRY! I'LL GO OUT AGAIN SO YOU COULD CHANGE!"

he was so dead when she finished.

_____

Lmao idek I just got back from a trip with my father and his family and all I can say is that... they're a complete annoyance. They made fun of me and told everyone that I have anorexia just because I'm thin and they're slightly overweight.

I'm so fucking pissed because of them lmao. They even asked me what's my waist line so I went. "25" and they're like "ooh do you have anorexia bc ur so thin." Tf I'm not even that thin.

Damn, I'm fucking done tbh.

Contact Me:

Twitter: hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries

{unedited}