extra chapter.

her slender legs rested on woozi's lap as she munched on some popcorn while her eyes glued to the television screen. the twins were already asleep and the gang decided to watch a horror movie with her since the next day was their day off.

jihoon let out a yawn and looked at (f/n) who was so focused on the movie. he smiled at how cute she can be. but wait, why the hell is she smiling? he raised an eyebrow as he remebered that they were watching a horror movie. he shifted his head so that he could see what were they watching again and he was right.

why the hell is she smiling? two girls are literally being stabbed to death at that scene. everyone was covering their eyes and groaning at how much blood it showed and she was just there, as if she was enjoying the sight of two girls being killed. he shivered at how creepy she could be but shrugged it off when he remembered how cute she can be when she tries to act really tough but is actually a cinnamon roll.

he moved closer to her, her thighs were now on his lap. "hey," he whispered.

she averted her eyes to woozi who looked really bored. "yeah?"

"you're cute," he giggled.

she rolled her eyes off him and shoved some popcorn into jihoon's mouth. "shut the fuck up," she laughed.

he pouted and crossed his arms on his chest as she swallowed the wad of popcorn she shoved. from the corner of his eye, he saw her laughing silently.

he shifted so that he was hovering over the girl. she noticed that woozi was on top of her and she was about to say something but he caught her lips in a deep passionate kiss. she smiled in the kiss as her fingers were tangled on his soft locks. they've shared kisses before but this one was different, it made all the butterflies in her stomach ignite.

"eeeeeeewwwww, don't do that! it's disgusting!" a voice yelled, interrupting them both. they pulled away and looked at the person who shouted.

it was none other than seungkwan.

"not cool," mingyu butted in, "you don't make babies in front of us,"

"oh shut up, were not even close to doing that," she retorted.

"yeah right," he chuckled, "that's how you start doing that,"

"fuck off pretty boy or i'll kick your ass," she pushed woozi slightly, so that she could sit properly.

mingyu rolled his eyes off her jokingly and focused back on the movie.

woozi leaned his head on her shoulder and lokked at her with puppy eyes. "i love you,"

a smile crept on his lips, "and i love you too, you piece of shit."

_____

yASSSS omg idk about you guys but I find this cute oml.

I'm gonna miss updating this :'D

Contact Me:

Twitter: hoshinooujo

Skype: nekiberries

{unedited}