Chapter seventeen

Chapter seventeen

~Daniel.

I pressed Scotty against the mattress of my bed with my lips attached to his. Sparks flew between our lips and I groaned. Only just hours ago, Scotty had asked me to kiss him before not talking again. When I finally got him to talk, he threw his arms around me and kissed me. So here we were.

Scotty kissed back roughly, his fist balling up my shirt at my sides. Pulling apart his thighs I slipped between them and to grind against him.

Fear, pleasure and guilt flashed in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." He whispers before smashing his lips into mine. His kisses are childish and sloppy, having no experience, but they were warm. He lifts his lips against mine before sliding his hands up my stomach feeling my abs.

He mumbled something quietly and I brushed it off. "Did you ever have sex with Nambi?" I asked.

Sadness passed in his eyes before he shook his head. Good. I wanted to be his first willing partner.

I slipped off my shirt and watched as Scotty stared at my body. Leaning down, I placed kisses down his jaw and neck, stoping at his heart and kissing it. "You're beautiful." I whisper.

Tears instantly came to his eyes and he sat up with a sob.

Any erection I'd had, vanished. Placing my hand on his cheek I pulled him close. "What's wrong?"

"Nambi used to call me beautiful all the time." He sobbed. "Then he left me!"

He thought I'd leave. "I won't go anywhere." I whisper.

Pulling him close, I wait for him to calm down before letting him collapse into me sleeping. My heart ached for Scotty. I knew he belonged with me. Nambi was just a faze. A thing of the past. Scotty was mine now.

It angered me that Nambi had hurt Scotty so badly, but in a way I was glad he did. He forced Scotty to me.

A knocking on the door made me clutch the fully clothed Scotty close to me before calling out. "Come in."

The door was pushed open and my father wheeled in. "Hello son."

I nod a hello. "What can I do for you?"

He looks to Scotty. "Who is he to you?"

Trailing a finger down his chin I shrugged. "Someone I'm helping out."

He simply nods. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?"

I groan and gently lay Scotty down before leaving the room.

~Daniels father (say wut now?)~

I waited till Daniel had left before wheeling to the bottom bedroom that Scotty was using. I had grown attached to the boy as soon as I saw him.

His sad eyes drew me to him in a curious Manner, but the story behind those eyes captured my heart. I didn't know his past, but I wanted too. I knew I couldn't ask with Daniel home though, stubborn shitface.

Scotty sat against the wall staring aimlessly at the wall across from him. A look of loss, confusion and depression clouded his beautiful blue eyes.

I stared at him a moment, taking in his appearance. He dressed in oversized shirts and sweats, covering his leg and missing part of his leg. His hair was far too long, almost to the middle of his back. It looked soft but greasy. He needed a hair cut.

"Scotty," I call gently.

He looks to me blinking. "Yes?"

"Let me give you a hair cut." I offer.