~Epilogue~

I wake up with an uncertain feeling. I look at Eli, but he is not there. I walk around the house, no one is there. Then I am grabbed by my hair and slammed on the ground. I hear a deep and dark laughter, he says," you think I am dead, but you can not kill me. I killed your father, you tried to kill me, it don't work that way." Some force is holding me down.

Black smoke fills the room, no one is home, so I am utterly alone. I feel a grasp on my neck, as if someone is standing on my throat. I stop breathing and everything goes black.

I wake up, tied to a chair in a basement, I am guessing. I scream," THIS IS THE CORNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU DO STEVEN." I sigh and sit there unable to do anything. I hear a faint squeak. I look over to my left and see a shadow of a tall man, piercing grey eyes, and he brings a warm feeling. I smile and he stands in front of me.

He smiles and unties me, I say," thanks babe." He smiles and we get ready to go, when Steven stands in front of us. "Oh come on, why can't I get away from you?" He smirks," because my dear girl, you are the Vampire princess and I will make you my mate before the en-" He was cut off, but Eli tackling him. I look to my left and I see a faint light glow.

I jump out the window and walk over to the light, when I notice it is not a glow at all, it's a spirit. I ask," are you?" He looks at me and nods," yes I am Eli's younger brother." "Why are you here?" "To take Eli back with me." "What?" "It is his time to go now, look." I look up through the window and I see the pack surrounding him, but there is one thing I have learned.

I run up the side of the house and I focus on him, only him. Jacob swings his sword down, but it stops. I smile, Eli looks towards me and smiles back. A true mate can make a shield to protect the ones they love. I guess the clan must of heard us, because they all took out each individual one. Eli stands alone and I say," hey I got someone I want you to meet." He nods and we head out to the field.

He asks," a glowing light?" I shake my head and say," Ethan." He turns around and smiles brighter than the moon. Eli freezes and then asks," how?" Ethan says," it was your time to go, but your mate here stopped that, because she loves you a lot." He looks at me and I nod. Eli says," she is really wonderful, oh I wish you could actually hang around her and know her."Ethan says," I can't I have to go back." Eli sheds a tear, which I wipe away. Ethan runs up to Eli and hugs him. Eli hugs back, and then just like that Ethan is gone.

Eli and I head home trailing behind the others. Instead of home, I drag Eli a farther place in to the woods, where no one goes. And at that spot right there, where the fireflies glow, and the moon hits the pond in the right way. All the flowers around, I know this is the spot that I want my mate to mark me.

Eli looks confused and asks," why are we here?" I smile and sit on a rock and I pull him close. He then gets the memo and says," that's all you had to say." I smile as he kisses my lips and we get carried away. I know it will always just be Eli and I. Amber Greene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yep this is the end of the book. I hope you all enjoyed the book. I will be writing more soon. Comment what kind of books you like to read.

~Sie