Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 34

HEY GUYS NEW CHAP !!! AND I THINK You guys misunderstood my game hehe.. You all were giving me YOUR fave story of mine, I said guess which story is my fave Haha but I loved seeing all of you guys's comments about which was was your fave ! It made me really happy ;) !!!!!

...........................................................................................................................

Kate gasped as the car pulled up to the large beach like mansion house. "Is this?" And Rick nodded. "A little birdy told me you've always wanted to go to a bed and breakfast." He said and she giggled.

"And who might this little birdy be?" She inquired and he shrugged. Kate rolled her eyes and got out of the car as a young woman came out of the house to greet them.

"Hi there! I'm Kelly, the owner of this place." She said and Kate and Rick both greeted her. She took them inside where other people were talking to each other.

When they saw them they gasped and started whispering to each other. Kelly rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Sorry about that, we're not used to royalty!" She said and Rick smiled.

"That's ok, we're used to it." He said and Kelly chuckled. "I have you two in the biggest room, which I call the honeymoon suit." She winked and Kate blushed.

"Thanks you." Rick said and Kelly nodded. "No problem, if ya'll are eaten with us dinner is at 7." She said and they both nodded.

She smiled and closed the door. Kate walked to the window and smiled at the ocean view that they had. "It's so pretty." She said remembering what New York was like.

Rick chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin on her shoulder. She smiled and leaned into him. .

"Beach day or city tour?" He asked and she bit her lip. "I think I want to go explore and see everything I've missed." She said and he smiled. "Then let's go, we gotta be back by 7." He said and she nodded.

She missed home cooking even though the cook let her cook sometimes it wasn't the same. After freshening up they headed back out to the car and began to drive to the city, Lanie lived in the suburbs so it wasn't as long of a drive but they didn't mind.

After an hour or so they were in New York City, Rick parked in a parking garage taking a picture so they wouldn't forget where.

After he told the bodyguards to lay low, he knew they were following the whole time and it was starting to get annoying!

He told them not to stick out like a sore thumb, because anyone would think they're CIA or FBI something like that. Rick walked back to Kate and took her hand, placing a kiss on it. "Ready?" He asked and she nodded.

"Where should we start?" He asked and she thought about it. "Ughh.. Ooh I've been wanting to visit the place where Lanie and Javi work!

I used to go there all the time and we would hang out." "In the morgue?" He chuckled and she smirked. "Come on." She said and rolled her eyes pulling him.

When they arrived at the 12th Precinct she smiled and Rick smiled as well. They walked in and Kate pulled away to say hi to an old friend.

"Oh Rachel I've missed you." She giggled and the woman smiled. "Girl I missed you too!" She said and Kate smiled.

Rick walked up and the woman smiled. "So you're the person who took this girl from us." She said and Rick smiled. "Guilty." He said and she smiled.

"Rick this is Rachel Hastings, we went to school together." She said and Rick shook her hand. "Pleasure." He said and Rachel chuckled.

"Lanie was right he does have the British Accent." She said and Rick laughed. "That's what made her fall for me." He winked and Kate rolled her eyes.

"Is Roy here?" She asked and Rachel nodded. "Yep, you remember where the Homicide floor is right?" She said and Kate nodded.

"Could never forget." She winked and Rachel chuckled. Rick said goodbye as they walked into the elevator. Kate pressed the 7 button and Rick smiled at how happy she was right now.

When the doors opened leaving a ding Kate and Rick walked out and she smiled at a few of the officers.

A older African American man walked out and smiled. "Katie!" He exlcaimed and Kate smiled. "Hi Roy!" She said and hugged him.

"And who is this handsome fellow." he said and Kate giggled. "Roy this is my husband Rick." She said and Roy smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you son." He said and Rick smiled. "Pleasure sir." he said and Roy smiled. "Well how about we get some Coffee and catch up." he said and Kate smiled. "That sounds perfect."

.............................................................................................................................

COMMENT & VOTE ;) !!!!