Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 19

NEW CHAPTER GUYS !!!!

.........................................................................................................................

Kate opened her eyes slowly and smiled. She was in Rick's warm arms.

She snuggled into him but she was trying to get comfy on the hard ground.. ground?!

She sat straight up and gasped, they had fallen asleep outside!

She remembered they were going to head back from the ride but she wanted to sit by the lake for a bit.

Kate giggled and ran a hand through Rick's hair.

"Babe, wake up." She said and he yawned.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Well fell asleep." She said and he smiled.

He sat up and kissed her cheek.

"Time is it?" He asked.

Kate looked at her phone and gasped.

"Oh no It's 8 Am, we're getting married in 3 hours." She said and stood up quickly.

"Calm down It takes 5 minutes to get back to the palace." He said and she took a deep breath.

Rick untied the horses from the tree branch he tethered them too.

He saw a few apples on the tree and climbed up there, he figured the horses were hungry.

When he jumped down he gave them each an apple and then he gave Kate one.

"Thanks." She said and climbed on Peppermint.

"Come on we have a wedding to go to." Rick said and Kate smiled.

She was really getting married to her one and only love.

They hurried to the stables and made sure Cocoa and Peppermint had someone to feed and brush them down then they ran to the palace.

"Your highness we've been looking everywhere for you!" MAurice said.

"Sorry about that." He said.

"Come we have to get you ready." He said and Rick nodded.

Before they parted ways Rick kissed Kate and smiled. "I'll see you later." He said and Kate smiled.

"Don't be late." She said and he smiled.

Lanie came rushing down the stairs, "Girl where have you been." She said.

Kate giggled and walked up the stairs.

"We went for a ride and fell asleep." She said and Lanie smirked.

"Mmm hmm." She said and Kate blushed.

"Come on we need to get you cleaned up and in your dress." She said and Kate nodded her head.

----------------------

After Kate showered and got herself clean Lanie came into her room followed by a short man.

"Kate meet Franswa, he's going to do your hair and makeup." She said and Kate shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." She said.

Franswa smiled, "My My his highness is a lucky man." He said in his French accent and Kate blushed.

"Come now sit sit." He said and she sat at the salon chair that Martha had brought in for today.

Kate felt like she was at the salon with everything he brought in.

"Ok let's start with your make up." He said.

40 minutes later Kate looked at herself in the mirror and gasped, was that her?!

Wow professionals made everything better she thought.

"Wow Franswa this is amazing!" She said and Franswa smiled.

"GLad you like! Now we get your hair." He said.

Franswa did Kate's hair in a half up half down hairstyle on the side with a braid.

He was about to put a headband on her but she stopped him.

"Wait!" She said and opened her drawer where her gift from Rick was.

She opened it and handed it to Franswa, "Rick bought this for me to wear." She said and he smiled.

"It makes you looks even more beautiful." He said and she smiled.

He pinned the hair piece on her and then handed her a mirror.

"Oh Franswa it's perfect." She said and then she hugged him.

He chuckled. "Glad you like! Now I must go!" He said and gathered all his stuff.

"Good luck Katherine." He said and she thanked him and watched him leave.

"OK Kate it's time to get you in your dress!" Lanie squealed and Kate giggled.

-----------------------------

"WOW!" Lanie said when Kate came out.

"Omg girl Rick's going to have heart attack when he sees you." She squealed and Kate giggled.

"Well let's go you have a man to marry." She said and Kate took a deep breath.

"Let's do it." She said and Lanie smiled.

------------------

Rick took a deep breath as Kevin finished tying Rick's Bow tie on his Tuxedo.

"You ready Man?" He asked and Rick shook his head.

"No." He said and Kevin's eyes bulged.

"I'm ecstatic." He said and Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Yo everyone's ready." Javi said and Rick nodded.

"Thanks man." He said and Rick made sure the Kevin had the rings.

Rick kept repeating his vows in his head as everyone waited for the music to begin and for Kate to walk down.

Kate watched her bridesmaids walk down the aisle and Lanie began walking.

Jim smiled at his daughter and squeezed her hand.

"Are you ready?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yea daddy, I'm ready." She said and he smiled.

"Then let's get this show on the road." He said and they began walking down the aisle.

..........................................................................................................................................

ANDDDD CUT !!!! THAT'S A WRAP FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS !!! SO DO YOU GUYS WANT A WEDDING ChAPTER OR DO U WANT ME TO SKIP TO THE HONEYMOON? LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS !!!!