worst

I stare at Johnnie for what seems like hours before I reply.

"I have to pee." I look at him wide eyed.

"Oh, okay, here walk through here, I guess." Johnnie replies while pointing down the hall.

"Thank you. And don't worry, I'll answer you when I'm out." I told him before walking away. I walked up to the bathroom door and opened it. I quickly whipped out my phone and called Kyle.

"Hello?" I heard Kyle's voice through the speaker.

"We have a situation." I reply quickly.

"Wow, what happened?"

"So I'm at the house, and Johnnie just asked me something that I really wished he didn't."

"What did he ask?"

"He asked me to go on a date."

"well obviously you're goiNG TO SAY NO, RIGHT?"

"Well..."

"WELL?"

"Well if I say no, he's going to ask why. What am I gonna do then? If I say yes, I'll go out once, just so he can get it out of his system and that's it. Don't worry."

"I don't know, Imogen."

"Don't worry, I love YOU. I want YOU. I have to do this in order for them not ton find out. Kyle, they'll kill us."

"Fine, okay. You're right. BUT KISSING OR-"

"OKAY, NO KISSING!" I say giggling.

"Okay, bye. I'll talk to you later." Kyle said before hanging up.

I put my phone in my pocket and turned on the water to wash my hands, just to make it seem like I actually went, ya know?

After I washed my hands, I left the bathroom and found Johnnie sitting on the couch. I went and sat down next to me when I saw him.

"So?"

"So... What?" I replied.

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

"Yes." I reply

"Woo!" Johnnie let out a breath. "Really?"

"Yeah." I replied with a smile.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance." Johnnie told me as he gave me a hug.

And it was at this moment when I felt like the worst human being on planet earth.

A/N:
You guys are amazing! 25.7k?! Thank you so much 💜